Flawless pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

willows18

Reaction score
Hi

I wanted to try using flawless pink powder as one of the other nail techs in the salon where I work uses it and thinks it is great, so thought I would give it a go. I assumed it was a creative product but it isn't in my product catalogue.

Any ideas?

thanks

Kirsty

I think you'll find, although i cant guarantee it, that unless you are Creative trained you cant buy the L&P stuff. That may be why its not in the catalogue.
The Flawless Pink is definitely a Creative product though so why not give 'em a call and ask 'em about it.

Probably havent been that much help but it may be the reason why its not in the catalogue ;) .

Yes Caz is right you can't buy any of the L&P stuff without being creative trained. And i've noticed that the catalogue i got from them recently is a 2003 one, so wether that is the latest catalogue or you only get the latest if creative trained could be why that product isn't in it.

PM Geeg she would know.

I am creative trained, I only did the conversion course on 14th April, but my catalogue is for 2003, is it a new product then?

Kirsty

The new 2004/5 Creative Catalogue is just being released.

Flawless powder is a newish release so was not included in the 2003 catalogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back