Flawless pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sequinto

Reaction score
Hi geeks can anyone tell me plz when using flawless pink if the ratio is slightly different as when i use this it seems much harder to work with well it is for me lol

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before. Flawless pink has an intense colour to it, I recall some saying they had added other ceative powders to it to make it easier for them to use. Try a search for flawless pink.

Hope this helps.

Julie

talontastic said:
I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before. Flawless pink has an intense colour to it, I recall some saying they had added other ceative powders to it to make it easier for them to use. Try a search for flawless pink.

Hope this helps.

Julie
Hi Julie have just done search n wow all these new things i'm gona try, will b printing lots off 2moz

hiya jackie
flawless has the same mix ratio, but as it is heavily pigmented, it takes some getting used to.
think what it would b like using perfect colour white in zones 2 & 3?!
using flawless is a great discipline, when your mix ratio is right, it will look superb.
most nail tech's work too wet, this will dilute the flawless, & it will go semi-transparent (especially in zone 3)
read all the posts, they will give u lots of tips :)
liza xx

Does anyone know what you would use with the Pansy coloured powder in EZ Flow's range to get a similar colour??

You would use their pink powder and if i remember correctly it is a 80/20 ratio mix.

Latest posts

Back