Fleabay?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bristo1990

Reaction score
I have heard a lot of people mentioning Fleabay and was wondering what it was?! Iv tries googling it and get the jist that it's like a flea market online but upon googling it I got atleast 5 different sites and was confused as to whitch was the right one! Help would be appreciated of what beauty products can be bought on there?! Thanks! Xxx

It's what eBay is called on here lol xxx

Lol... It's what we fondly call eBay :)

I have heard a lot of people mentioning Fleabay and was wondering what it was?! Iv tries googling it and get the jist that it's like a flea market online but upon googling it I got atleast 5 different sites and was confused as to whitch was the right one! Help would be appreciated of what beauty products can be bought on there?! Thanks! Xxx

Oh and not many people here will advise you to buy off there as you don't know what your actually getting/fakes etc x

Ohhhh I thought it was an actualy site! I feel Stupid now :(

Don't feel silly hun, no question is a silly one.

The only way you would know is by someone telling you. You asked and so now you know :biggrin:

Thank you! Lol, I suppose it's the oly way I would of found out :hug:

In our local area, we have an auction site actually called Fleabay...like ebay but just for local selling/buying :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back