Flexi finger

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sal365

Reaction score
Has anyone got one of these? I saw it on Facebook yesterday, I would love something to practice my gel enhancements on, not sure whether to she'll out for a nail trainer hand of if these will work? They are quite a bit cheaper.

If it helps I've invested in a nail trainer and spread the cost over 6 months - personally I'd rather have a 'hand' to practise on and bought it purely based on the amazing reviews I've read .... Good luck whichever you choose x

Ooh where was that from?

I got my Nail Trainer from Essential Nails. Its fab to practice on x

I had the Nail trainer but sold it to get a Flexifinger.

I didnt feel the need to do a "Whole" hand when practising, the nail trainer is cumbersome and takes up valuable space for me, and i also find it awkward to get the hand into my lamp (I use gel), so when i saw another geek with one of these at a course we did together I new that the Flexifinger would serve me well, and it has. :D

Best purchase of the year for me so far.

Plus you don't have any need for re-fit tips, you just need size 3 normal tips (or a similar size)

I had the Nail trainer but sold it to get a Flexifinger.

I didnt feel the need to do a "Whole" hand when practising, the nail trainer is cumbersome and takes up valuable space for me, and i also find it awkward to get the hand into my lamp (I use gel), so when i saw another geek with one of these at a course we did together I new that the Flexifinger would serve me well, and it has. :D

Best purchase of the year for me so far.

Plus you don't have any need for re-fit tips, you just need size 3 normal tips (or a similar size)

Ooh great! Maybe I will get one then, you can use forms on it can't you? Xxx

Ooh where was that from?

From essentialnails.com - I needed a few bits so made it easier to have a payment plan. Can't wait for it to arrive next week!! Seen them selling for a fair bit on eBay too so at least I'll get some money back when I choose to sell it x

Ooh great! Maybe I will get one then, you can use forms on it can't you? Xxx

Yes you can but becuase its made out of sillicone i secure the form with a little bit of tape on the flaps at the top If you know what i mean. To get the nail tip in and out you have to angle it upwards.

Sounds interesting do you by any chance havr a picture thanx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds interesting do you by any chance havr a picture thanx

There was a really good tutorial by a fellow geek I'll see if I can find it xx

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

There was a really good tutorial by a fellow geek I'll see if I can find it xx

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks a bunch

Thanks for sharing the video :)

I just managed to get the essential nails nail trainer off eBay brand new for £25.00 absolute bargain...well worth a look...

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I just managed to get the essential nails nail trainer off eBay brand new for £25.00 absolute bargain...well worth a look...

That is a bargain. Nice find.

I had a nail trainer for years and found it a pain due to the size and the need for replacement nails. I bought the FlexiFinger a few months ago. Its brilliant. Really small and portable, use (as others have said) any old tips you have and it feels much more like a real finger. As Claire has said, it is also much easier to get in and out of a lamp.

If you want to use forms with it, you simply wrap the bit below the cuticle area with sticky tape.

Glad I saw this post and thank you for the video.

I've been looking for a nail trainer, but after seeing this I decided to go with this as it's easy to use, no buying tips etc.

Ordered can't wait to receive it!

Hi can I ask where did u buy the flexi finger from?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

That is a bargain. Nice find.

It also came with 2 complete essential nails home learning courses, which I did not even need, the lady left the invoice in the box...It all came to over £500...so it was a compete bargain....

Hi can I ask where did u buy the flexi finger from?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought it from eye candy nails & training.

Latest posts

Back