Flexi tips or apex nail extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazza62

Reaction score
Hi lovely looking for some advice plz
I have been looking at the Missu flexi nail tips and aprex one any of you used them or any info on them
It’s another service I want to give to my clients I cannot use acrylic I cannot get the beads right I use gel and gel polish I would love your views plus there is not much in the price between them
Thank you

Can’t comment on the flexi tips, Apres Gel I love highly recommend! I’d get the Apres starter kit & a set of just the tips from flexi & compare. I like the apres as they are formed with gel rather than plastic.

Apres gel-x a game Chaanger.

They use it in naf salon in Glasgow as well

I use the flexi press tips. I absolutely love them. Clients love them. So quick and easy to apply and they last the same as acrylic xx

Hi,

You've probably made your decision by now but I thought I would comment, I started with just flexi and then realised the tip is made from ABS plastic so I now offer both systems and charge a little less for the flexi system informing clients why they are costed lower. There is almost double the price in tips (£15 for 500 flexi and £30 for apres) and the extend gel/ missu strengthener has a difference in price as well. You can see and feel the difference in the tips and when I first did a comparison I gave my husband both tips and no clues. He was able to tell which was gel and which was plastic. I find it's worth it though as some people dont want to pay a lot so will opt for the flexi system whereas others prefer the apres.

I don't think a lot of people would notice the differences though anyway in my opinion.

Hope this helps x

Hi,

You've probably made your decision by now but I thought I would comment, I started with just flexi and then realised the tip is made from ABS plastic so I now offer both systems and charge a little less for the flexi system informing clients why they are costed lower. There is almost double the price in tips (£15 for 500 flexi and £30 for apres) and the extend gel/ missu strengthener has a difference in price as well. You can see and feel the difference in the tips and when I first did a comparison I gave my husband both tips and no clues. He was able to tell which was gel and which was plastic. I find it's worth it though as some people dont want to pay a lot so will opt for the flexi system whereas others prefer the apres.

I don't think a lot of people would notice the differences though anyway in my opinion.

Hope this helps x

You might be interested in INK London’s new FIT Tips. They are also made of gel rather than plastic and already have an apex built in. They can be applied with hard gel, builder gel, acrygel or acrylic, so you only need to invest in the tips, which are a lot cheaper than Apres tips. I’ve been trialling them and my daughter has had hers on for nearly 3 weeks!

You might be interested in INK London’s new FIT Tips. They are also made of gel rather than plastic and already have an apex built in. They can be applied with hard gel, builder gel, acrygel or acrylic, so you only need to invest in the tips, which are a lot cheaper than Apres tips. I’ve been trialling them and my daughter has had hers on for nearly 3 weeks!

I've just looked into this system and it looks really good plus I like the fact that you need to prove your qualification before you can order from INK london, it's one of the reasons I onky use CND polishes as only professionals can order. I'll have to keep my eye on the website though as the tips are currently out of stock!!!!

Thank you

I've just looked into this system and it looks really good plus I like the fact that you need to prove your qualification before you can order from INK london, it's one of the reasons I onky use CND polishes as only professionals can order. I'll have to keep my eye on the website though as the tips are currently out of stock!!!!

Thank you

Yes, their FIT Tips are proving very popular! I believe they might have individual packs of each size tip still available, reduced in price so you could buy the set at the same price as a whole box. (Unless they’ve sold out of those as well!). I think they’re expecting more stock at the beginning of March :)

Latest posts

Back