Flexilash- where's it gone :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
I did my training for EE and in the kit was a bottle of glue called flex lash. I was told I could buy it from Glam lash, which I did but its just not the same. The first bottle just went quite runny when it had come to the end of its day and the glam lash one that ordered goes off really quickly in the bottle and dries like rubber so you can't even squeeze it out properly.
The 2 bottles have been kept in the same place so they are clearly not the same.

Ive tried the flexi lash website but its no longer available.

Does anyone know where I can get the real deal. I really loved this glue!

Thanks in advance

Kylie

I;m not sure if its the same but I use flexilash sometimes?

I currently use flexilash and i am having the same problem. I am rapidly running out of glue and cannot seem to get it from anywhere, i have emailed the company and had the email sent back to me unable to deliver.....i cannot get onto the site either.

i love love love this glue and so do my clients eeeeeeeeeeeeeek

forgot to put its the flexilash adhesive from flexilash.com

I'm thinking it may the one I trained with. ABX Beauty/iLash?
If it is the same they don't do that one anymore. Your best bet is to call the people you trained with and ask what they're new one is?
hth x

I currently use flexilash and i am having the same problem. I am rapidly running out of glue and cannot seem to get it from anywhere, i have emailed the company and had the email sent back to me unable to deliver.....i cannot get onto the site either.

i love love love this glue and so do my clients eeeeeeeeeeeeeek

I have found a lady that will be selling it soon. It's coming from Spain. I'll let you know when she tells me it's arrived :) thank god for that!! X

Hi I order my flexilash adhesive from Julieanne her email is [email protected]
She's really helpful, Good luck x

Kylieb, thanks that would be great, iv tried a few and this by far my favourite. Essential lash have been intouch and they will be the uk distributor.

Whoooo so relieved 

Xx

Hi guys we now have the glue in stock look forward to speaking to you.

Hi, The flexi lash glue that is runnier is the low odour version. We no longer stop this we only have the odourless version. It has a new label but same thicker glue (its the only one on website so you wont order the wrong one) xx

Latest posts

Back