Flirties Glue - How not to waste so much?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookbj

Reaction score
Hi,
Im hoping someone can help me here:

I use Flirties glue for EE's but just wondered how or what (if anything at all) you guys use to get the glue out of the bottle?

Its not a cheap glue for about 10ml you get and the hole after unscrewing the cap is quite big so i find myself trying to tip as little of the glue out as poss onto my jade stone, but i just cant stop a massive dollop coming out, which then goes to waste at the end of the treatment.

I know it may seem silly, but there are at least a good few services i could do with one dollop of the glue, and every penny counts in business right as i dont want to be buying glue all the time? I know some of you may see it as negligible, but to me its not as SOoooo much gets wasted its a shame!

Can anyone think if an instrument i can use to scoop some out to minimise the amount that comes out by carefully pouring or does anyone use another method.

I dont use a glue ring, not want to as i cant get on with them.

thanks for your time...

I think the nozzle is pretty small and when I squeeze my bottle I only get a little blob and usually have to dispense more.
I know you say its a waste and and you will waste a bit, but honestly.....it really is negligible and yes its a lot of money for 10ml, but how many services do you get out of that bottle at £20-£60 per service - LOADS!

Hi,
Im hoping someone can help me here:

I use Flirties glue for EE's but just wondered how or what (if anything at all) you guys use to get the glue out of the bottle?

Its not a cheap glue for about 10ml you get and the hole after unscrewing the cap is quite big so i find myself trying to tip as little of the glue out as poss onto my jade stone, but i just cant stop a massive dollop coming out, which then goes to waste at the end of the treatment.

I know it may seem silly, but there are at least a good few services i could do with one dollop of the glue, and every penny counts in business right as i dont want to be buying glue all the time? I know some of you may see it as negligible, but to me its not as SOoooo much gets wasted its a shame!

Can anyone think if an instrument i can use to scoop some out to minimise the amount that comes out by carefully pouring or does anyone use another method.

I dont use a glue ring, not want to as i cant get on with them.

thanks for your time...

Hi

It sounds to me like you are taking the whole cap off the bottle? You need only unscrew the thinner nozzle lid and squeeze a few drops out.

aahhhhhh - yes, i have in fact been a total moron!
i assume its the black bit at the top that gets removed and NOT the whole lid?

Thats why im wasting soooo much!

I know what you mean Miss Pink, but i have since discovered that im dolloping out the whole blinking top!

Thanks so much for clearing that up!
x

Lol-what you like. At least the mystery is resolved and you can save your glue :)

Latest posts

Back