Flirties lash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella15

Reaction score
I am currently using flirties ultra lash glue but it is very runny and seems to take ages to set so if i am not super careful I am getting the adjacent lashes stuck to the exntension...It is almost watery when it is coming out of the bottle but then is soon going gloopy in my glue ring even if I only put a tiny drop. I have noticed it's leaking out into the lid and around the neck of the bottle...is this normal for this glue? i am newly qualified and I feel like it is making things even harder for me! Please help!

Are you giving it a good shake to begin with?, wiping round the top with a paper wax strip and how you storing your adhesive? Is it stood in either a tub with rice or silicon balls in to absorb any moisture and what's your humidity and temp levels in your room??

Are you giving it a good shake to begin with?, wiping round the top with a paper wax strip and how you storing your adhesive? Is it stood in either a tub with rice or silicon balls in to absorb any moisture and what's your humidity and temp levels in your room??

Yes shaking it for ages and ages but it is still coming out watery. Have wiped round the top but it seems to just keep oozing out. I cant find any info on the best temp/humidity for this glue. My room temp has been hard to control with the recent weather we have had and on my last check the humidity was approx 40%. Could this be affecting the setting time too?

The ultra is extremely fast and with the current weather will be setting even faster which means that it will most likely set before you can apply the extension. It might be worth changing to the expert as that is more forgiving to the conditions and it's a bit thicker consistency too which might help you x

The ultra is extremely fast and with the current weather will be setting even faster which means that it will most likely set before you can apply the extension. It might be worth changing to the expert as that is more forgiving to the conditions and it's a bit thicker consistency too which might help you x

Thank you, it seems to be taking ages to set so I am getting lots of stickies which is making things harder than they have to be! What is the best way to store these glues?

Latest posts

Back