Flirties or Lash Perfect?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelsey-xo

Reaction score
Which one to train with?

Anyone?? :/
Alot of people on here do lash perfect and I've had my lashes done by a girl who trained with them and they were brilliant x

Lash Perfect!!
I trained with them and they are wicked, learnt so much and the trainer susannah was fab!

Good luck!

I would highly recommend lash perfect :)

Lash perfect for definite! A company will only put perfect in it's name for a reason ;) x

I did mine with flirties and loved it! Had one to one training too at my own home learnt so much :)

I trained with a year ago and Booked one of my girls on it for a week on Sunday. Was amazing 1-1 training xx

Flirties all the way and again I dont say this because im a trainer for them I did my research and found them to be the best when I was wanting training and I liked the idea of one to one training instead of being in a room with a few people working on each other.

Lash Perfect!!
I trained with them and they are wicked, learnt so much and the trainer susannah was fab!

Good luck!

Ahh I trained with susannah too in Romford? Love lash perfect x

Obviously I can't comment on flirties products, but here's my lash perfect set up all the products tweezers ect are branded the leaflets and aftercare leaflets are really well designed x
02dfb415-bead-c5ac.jpg

Lash perfect love love love

Lash Perfect for me all the way, have done my initial training with them and end of last year did my Advanced Training with them.

Can't fault them, always at the end of the phone when you need them.

H xx

Obviously I can't comment on flirties products, but here's my lash perfect set up all the products tweezers ect are branded the leaflets and aftercare leaflets are really well designed x
02dfb415-bead-c5ac.jpg

Wooooooow you lined them all up, how long did that take? That looks amazing

Wooooooow you lined them all up, how long did that take? That looks amazing

Umm maybe 10 mins not long helps me cut quite abit on the treatment time, I can only do this with infills or if I have seen the client prior so I know what lash size to use! X

Here here caz....flirties all the way ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

lash out lashes are really good to train with u should do some research on them and see what you think xxx

Have never used lash perfect but I am a flirties girl xx

Latest posts

Back