Flower nail art, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nems2013

Dropdeadgorgeous
Reaction score
So a client wants French tomorrow and wanted some sort of flower nail art. I'm attaching two photos, they look like either decals or one stroke art, I don't do either.
Has anyone got any suggestions on what simple but effective nail art design I could do? Please help!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434399037.892779.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434399061.563874.jpg

The very simplest design is to make a flower with just doing 5 dots in a circle, and then another dot in the middle to create a really simple flower?

A bit too late to have time to learn and practice some designs :/ Try going to beauty supplies store, Claire's accessories or even hobby crafts where you can pick up some pretty and cheap stickers. Once you have the French done, add a sticker and seal with top coat. There's some lovely 3d stickers out there as well but not sure where you can get them on a short notice. I like to stock up on Amazon or EBay for a quick but effective designs. Good luck!

Thank you for replying so quickly both of you! I'll have to get some water decals etc for the future

We use the stampers a lot there's some lovely designs to use. :)

Latest posts

Back