Flower under Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a Star

Reaction score
Just done my first ever flower under acrylic on myself :) its along way off being perfect but i am quiet pleased with myself. sorry the picture is bad hubby has been playing with settings on camera :rolleyes:

1848flower.jpg

Love OPI said:
Just done my first ever flower under acrylic on myself :) its along way off being perfect but i am quiet pleased with myself. sorry the picture is bad hubby has been playing with settings on camera :rolleyes:

1848flower.jpg
Chastise that hubby of yours!!! From what i can see it looks lovely. Where did you get such a pretty little orange flower??

They look excellent, i've seen some for sale at my local wholesalers as they stock NSI,which do the dried flowers, i think they are about £5 for twenty flowers assorted colours.

believe it or not ebay i got a little jar of 20 different coloured real flowers for £15 they are so delicate

talented talons said:
They look excellent, i've seen some for sale at my local wholesalers as they stock NSI,which do the dried flowers, i think they are about £5 for twenty flowers assorted colours.
Hey Wends, any chance of your getting me some when you're next at the wholesaler?? Mine dont stock NSI.

hi wat whole salers do u go in essex????

the flowers are on nsi web site just looked there £4.99 in lots of colours

Hi i use Ultimate Hair and Beauty wholesalers. I know there is a large one in southend, a smaller one in Eastwood and i'm sure there is one in Basildon but i don't know how much further they go.

everything is so reasonably priced and they always tell you of a cheaper alternative if you are interested, they never sell you something just coz it costs loads.

Hi there could you let me have the website address for OPI, I would like some flowers myself, I tried www.nsi.co.uk and nsi.com but couldnt get anywhere, thanks very much,

carol cottage nails. :sad:

Hi Carol

The website address is www.nsinails.co.uk. You need to register before you can view the prices and shop though. Have fun!

:D Hi debbie, thanks for the information, Ive just ordered my flowers. Cant wait.

Cheers
Carol (Cottage Nails)

Hi debbie, just to let you know I have recieved my flowers for under the acrylic from NSI, but dissapointed that they have charged me £7.50 delivery, the postmark is for £3.75, was your postage expensive when you ordered yours. Sori to pester just a little confused and a bit ripped off.

Kind Regards
Carol
Cottage Nails :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back