Flowers On Toes ... And A Tip!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
I have put these Hydranger buds on my toes this afternoon, now it isnt the best of pics but, my big toe nails dont lie flat and my joints dont bend ( I know freaky) but I think you can still see the flowers pretty well.
Hydrangers are the big blooms that are everywhere at the mo. in varying shades of pink & blue. Now I dont like them myself .... have always called them 'old lady plants' :eek: but, when you get up close their colour is wonderful and if you cut off a whole bloom, have a rummage around, you will find some smaller flower heads.
They press beautifully holding their colour really well.
Still too big for fingers but great idea for toes.
So, go on girls ... get round yer nans, lol!!!!

Attachments

• Picture 133.jpg
    Picture 133.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 134
lovely glors, the bee (or wasp!) is a nice touch too how on earth did you get it to sit for the photo ! lol

kx

Glorsclaws said:
I have put these Hydranger buds on my toes this afternoon, now it isnt the best of pics but, my big toe nails dont lie flat and my joints dont bend ( I know freaky) but I think you can still see the flowers pretty well.
Hydrangers are the big blooms that are everywhere at the mo. in varying shades of pink & blue. Now I dont like them myself .... have always called them 'old lady plants' :eek: but, when you get up close their colour is wonderful and if you cut off a whole bloom, have a rummage around, you will find some smaller flower heads.
They press beautifully holding their colour really well.
Still too big for fingers but great idea for toes.
So, go on girls ... get round yer nans, lol!!!!

Their lovely and i love the colour you have on your toes its beautiful and the wasp x

wow babe they are fab love the wasp in the pic just adds the finishing touch.

Take care Dawnie xxx

The flowers look fab. I'm ordering mine from Devon Pressed Flowers next week.

Thanx for the compliments girls!
... youre not going to believe this but, I found a freshly dead and very pretty butterfly (gruesome I know). I put a bit of resin on him :eek: and tried to make him sit on a leaf by my toe but he wouldnt 'stick', lol!
The wasp must have wanted to help me out cos he flew in all by himself!!!

Glors thats gross lol .... cant believe you were actually trying it ! cool thinking would have been a good pic im sure but i couldnt do it poor thing (yes i know it was dead !)

my little girl is into chasing and eating butterflies at the moment ! too cruel (shes a kitten by the way !! well cat now i suppose shes nearly 2!)

thank goodness for mr wasp !

kx

Glorsclaws said:
... youre not going to believe this but, I found a freshly dead and very pretty butterfly (gruesome I know). I put a bit of resin on him :eek: and tried to make him sit on a leaf by my toe but he wouldnt 'stick', lol!

Karren said:
Glors thats gross lol .... cant believe you were actually trying it ! cool thinking would have been a good pic im sure but i couldnt do it poor thing (yes i know it was dead !)

my little girl is into chasing and eating butterflies at the moment ! too cruel (shes a kitten by the way !! well cat now i suppose shes nearly 2!)

thank goodness for mr wasp !

kx
Actually, :o and I dont know if this makes me worse ... but there wasnt 'a body' ... only wings!
Think your 'little girl' must have been along and ate him already, lmao!

isn't it a hoover fly?

they look beautiful!

poastie still hasn't visited, i think my flowers are lost!!!

Glorsclaws said:
What a total star that wasp is! Did it really like you and not sting you, lol??? The hydrangeas are lovely and i remember them with such fondness out of my nan's garden - bless 'er!

I now have this gruesome image of that poor 'dead' butterfly in bits and stuck to your fingers!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: My little girls chases them too (They are real little girls!!!!)

My other little girl got stung by a wasy today (She's a kitten!!!!!) :confused:

Next Glor will be putting on threads of how to stick butterflies to your toes instead of flowers!! LOL..... they look lovely, do you always have to dry them out first?

They are so sweet even the bees love them.
great job.

----------
Trini

hey nikki

off thread i know !!! did you have to take your kitten to vets hun ?? just so im prepared as i know sooner or later Zara's gonna catch one !!

thanks

kx

Nikki said:
I now have this gruesome image of that poor 'dead' butterfly in bits and stuck to your fingers!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: My little girls chases them too (They are real little girls!!!!)

My other little girl got stung by a wasy today (She's a kitten!!!!!) :confused:

ooh toes look lovely and the wasp is ace, although it wouldnt have got anywhere near me i hate em :twisted: ,

love the piccie of your toes with the lovely flowers on them. The hover fly is a nice touch too...lol.

Karren said:
hey nikki

off thread i know !!! did you have to take your kitten to vets hun ?? just so im prepared as i know sooner or later Zara's gonna catch one !!

thanks

kx
Hi Karren,

No I didn't take her.....I phoned them and they just said keep an eye on her. She felt sorry for herself for a while and then was back to her old tricks again....chasing anything that moved :rolleyes:

HTH!!

Thanks Nikki Im such a worrier and over protective mum ! god knows what id be like with children !

kx

Nikki said:
Hi Karren,

No I didn't take her.....I phoned them and they just said keep an eye on her. She felt sorry for herself for a while and then was back to her old tricks again....chasing anything that moved :rolleyes:

HTH!!

Latest posts

Back