flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm a Star

Reaction score
i have just recived some flowers i ordered from glorsclaws and oh my are they lovely.
i bought some from nsi a few weeks back but glorias are far prettier they are so cute and in different colours so unlike the nsi ones there is a varioty to choose from. also there alot cheaper
thanks so much gloria they are beautiful

I've just ordered some from Shropshire Dawn and i'm so looking forward to them arriving. The thing with the NSI ones are they are all the same whereas Dawn's and Glorsclaws both are to individual. Not to mention the added bonus of them not charging £8ish for p&p!!

Can you tell me how I can get hold of some of these flowers pleeeeaase!!

TVM :D

Martine

hi why dont you pm glorsclaws im waiting for my flowers to arrive she will help you out xxx

Sent her a PM - it worked OK. Many thanks

Martine

Karren sent me a pic of them and they are lovely, and I agree, much nicer than NSI's - I'll be ordering some too!

Can someone please post a pic of these fab flowers & maybe some indication of £ & how many you get.

Cheers

these are just a selection of the ones i got i ordered 2 lots but there are loads of them

flower.jpg

princessmowgli said:
Can someone please post a pic of these fab flowers & maybe some indication of £ & how many you get.

Cheers
I've just received some and they were little pansies. I got 15 for £3.25 (inc. p&p) but i know she does some that are 20 for that price. You can PM Glorsclaws or ShropshireDawn. If you have a look in the user gallery under either of their names you'll see an example of some of their flowers.

Carole I didnt know you could get pansies that small...can u post a pic? I bet they r really cute! :)

TracyUK said:
Carole I didnt know you could get pansies that small...can u post a pic? I bet they r really cute! :)
Cant post a pic coz i've run out of room in my gallery but if you look at Shropshiredawn's gallery she has a pansy on the middle finger!

I'm a Star said:
i have just recived some flowers i ordered from glorsclaws and oh my are they lovely.
i bought some from nsi a few weeks back but glorias are far prettier they are so cute and in different colours so unlike the nsi ones there is a varioty to choose from. also there alot cheaper
thanks so much gloria they are beautiful
Ahh! thanx Ann!
Have had loads of Pm's today and Im sure a lot of this is down to your post.
Something tells me Im gonna be busy counting teeny buds for the next few days!
Thanx again ... hope you njoy usning them :)

Latest posts

Back