Fluffly curls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel bell

Reaction score
Hello haidressers, please can i have some advice. Whenever i sleep on my fresh curls, i then battle with undefined curls with a fluff. Please can you recommend a product that will refresh my hair curls please
Thankyou

Attachments

• 20220323_133453.jpg
    20220323_133453.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Heya firstly i would advise a silk pillow case for sleeping in always section and twist before sleeping when you wake up if curls appear "fluffy" dampen your hair with water then mix leave in conditioner with serum to encourage curl finger wrap sections and lightly defuse. alternatively Aveda do a nice anti humectant pomade. If your hair is bleached this i find makes curls less bouncy hope this helps.

My hair type is similar to yours, it’s quite fine in texture and with the added colour has lost its bounce. I use L’Oréal professional shampoo for coloured hair which does make my hair less frizzy but it was the color wow dream coat for curly hair that was a total game changer - I can spray it and leave it to dry now without it ending up looking like a frizzy mess. It softens but gives definition too. No hold to it so you could add something else for if needed, they do a purple mouse for blonde hair that I might try but at the mo for everyday I’m happy with just the spray on its own. Great for 2nd day refresh too.

Latest posts

Back