Fluffy Towels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallyl

Reaction score
hello everyone we have been up and running a year now and want to replace all our ikea bought towels with proper thick fluffy towels, have looked around where we are and there is none to be had can anyone please help and suggest a site or company we could try?
thanks sally xxx:)

This may sound really sad... but..... i brought all my bathroom towels from QD.. they were really cheep but when you wash them and tunmble them they are as fluffy as the first ever wash, i have had them 6yrs and they are as new..
May not be what you want but hope it helps

Got my towels from Dunelm Mill - very good quality for a reasonable price.

I got a good deal from next, they do bales at a reasonable price. They have stayed nice and fluffly and have never shrunk. I use fuschia pink.

I can't believe you've managed to get those IKEA towels to last a year, I chucked mine out after a week as they were so scratchy & two clients complained about them !

I get mine from BHS, Matalan or Tesco now. IMO the Tesco ones are the fluffiest.

I buy mine from Dunelm too, they are excellent quality, and they do lovely colours ( i have hot pink ones)

i'm glad to hear someone say majestic towels are good, i was planning on buying some as they have some really good offers at excel, 50p per towel. has anyone used their couch covers they're on at 4 for £17.50 almost sounds too cheap

PRIMARK!!!

THE TOWELS ARE GREAT AND THEY'RE CHEAP, PRIMARK IS HEAVEN SENT!!!

i'm glad to hear someone say majestic towels are good, i was planning on buying some as they have some really good offers at excel, 50p per towel. has anyone used their couch covers they're on at 4 for £17.50 almost sounds too cheap

we ordered them at gmex last year, the couch covers are great, but if you can afford it get the luxury ones, you can really tell the difference, and they arent that much more expensive. majestic customer service is great too, and at gmex there were loads of specials on, also vat free and free delivery. like you said, almost sounds too good to be true! hth x

I bought some Christy towels (£10 each but I got them half price), a lot of people have recommended them, they get softer each time you wash them and the webbing doesn't shrink.

I got some really nice fluffy towels from primark. Its amazing what you can get from that shop. They are a really nice dusky pink and I also got some cream ones.
Lisa
xxxx

Hiya
From experience
Don't buy over fluffy toels if used for the nail bar...the fluffy bits get everywhere
jenx

cool thanks for your help everyone, ill go on internet and have a look around, think well have to go away as we have no shops where we rae, nearest tesco/dunelm etc is two hours away!! thanks again
sally xx

I went to towel wholesalers and everywhere else I could think and honestly Primark and Matalan were the same price.

The benefit to me was that if anything goes wrong with them Matalan and Primark will replace

hth's

I bought my first set of towels from Aston and Fincher wholesalers about six months ago and they've faded quite badly already. It may be that being hot pink hasn't helped. Sooo was in Dunhelm yesterday and bought their "Hotel" range. Bit more expensive but so lusciously fluffy. Was hugging them to death and by the time I got to the till my black coat was also not so lusciously fluffy! I washed and tumbled them today and they are still super fluffy. Hope you find some you like.

Latest posts

Back