Flyers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi All

been thinking about flyers today - Im hopefully having them designed soon I know what images etc Im using but cant decide on this:

I am doing a intro offer and was going to have flyers made upto this effect however Im now thinking if I have regular price flyers made up then have stickers printed then I can stick the stickers onto the flyers, I could have a intro sticker, a student offer sticker a yummy mummy offer sticker etc then put these onto the flyer then I can order alot more flyers all at once then choose offers as and when I want without having to order more flyers - just stickers

Does any of this make sense!!! LOL in my head it does - but Ive been told my head is a scary place not many people venture into it often!!

xx

Yeah that's a brill idea! Xx

That's a really good idea, have you priced up stickers?

This is a fab idea. It will save you having to update your flyers everytime you have an offer on.

Plus I reckon stickers are pretty cheap?!

So glad you all knew what I meant! Lol! I havnt priced up stickers yet but Im guessing they must be cheaper than designing a whole new offer and having them printed off?

**shuffles off in the search of sticker!**

Will report back!!

xx

Yeah that's a brill idea! Xx

Howz the home salon coming along? I liked your page on facebook and will mention it to my friends who live in your area

xx

Righty!

A quick search and I found these:

Sticky Labels - Custom Product Design

They only do batches of 1000 but if I had 2/3 offers it would work out at about £90 for 2000 which is 0.045 per label

soooo Im guessing I could

have a main flyer printed - order say 5000 flyers then order 2000 sticky labels with 2 different offers on etc then use the stickers as and when I want to run offers

What do you think?
xx

My printer of choice does stickers

Digital Stickers - Sense Creative

250 for £26.50 @ 64mm x 19mm

That said, I think your best served having smaller runs of leaflets and paying for those, rather than sticking stickers onto leaflets! 500 or so leaflets wouldn't be too much more than the price of the stickers....

No worries! :)

250 A6 single sided flyers from the same place only cost £17.11 though!

Just have a generic design done (or DIY) - leave a space for the promotion of choice and just do a smaller print run as and when with the new info just bunged in. If you've got a pretty generic leaflet- then its 10 mins work to pop that month's promo text in to that space.

Having a load of leaflets around means they might get a bit dog-eared, and sticking stickers onto hundreds of leaflets is going to be a pain in the ****!

Hi All

been thinking about flyers today - Im hopefully having them designed soon I know what images etc Im using but cant decide on this:

I am doing a intro offer and was going to have flyers made upto this effect however Im now thinking if I have regular price flyers made up then have stickers printed then I can stick the stickers onto the flyers, I could have a intro sticker, a student offer sticker a yummy mummy offer sticker etc then put these onto the flyer then I can order alot more flyers all at once then choose offers as and when I want without having to order more flyers - just stickers

Does any of this make sense!!! LOL in my head it does - but Ive been told my head is a scary place not many people venture into it often!!

xx

LOVE THIS IDEA!!!! I am soooo going to get some. It means you can personalise your discounts to certain people without having to get a whole load of leaflets done!

I'm off to think of what to put on some stickers.

:)

Carl - would you design me a few stickers please - ill email you now :)

Stickers sound a fantastic idea!!
Could you print off your own stickers to make it even cheaper?
(Ive made and printed all my own flyers so its only costing me pennies)

packs of stickers are not expensive from stationers.
xx

Glad people like the idea!

:) Jemima26 you've hit the nail on the head!

xx

Hi All

xx

Mmm I've had this said about me also. Lol:D
Anyways that's a really good idea. One I may have to pinch if you don't mind:D

Lol

At least Im not alone! I dont mind at all were all here to share and help etc!!

xx

Hey just thought I'd let you know what I did and you can decide for yourself.

I printed 5000 leaflets and put an offer of 15% off on production of this leaflet. Means I can keep using them for ages and they don't expire. It's a generic offer but everyone loves money off lol and they only cost me £50. Designed them myself!

Hi

Take a look at this:

Made by the wonderful, talented Carl at Verve - I LOVE it!

Let me know what you think!!

Claire
x

Attachments

• ClairesBeautyBoxLEAFLET.jpg
    ClairesBeautyBoxLEAFLET.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 566
Hi

Take a look at this:

Made by the wonderful, talented Carl at Verve - I LOVE it!

Let me know what you think!!

Claire
x

Ooh I like:biggrin: Is the bottom half of the flyer where you have your contact details a sticker?

Glad you like - I think Im going to put the stickers either side of the nouvatan logo - that way people can still see the original price and feel like they are getting a deal etc when Ive got one with a sticker on Ill post it up for everyone to see xx

Latest posts

Back