Flyers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a thought about the original sticker idea.

If you're having a "proper" design done, then the design quality of the actual sticker isn't massively important- it's just going to be a sticker with some text on essentially.

So, I think it's best to get some multi-purpose labels such as these Multi-purpose Labels - Staples

And DIY!

There's enough labels in there to see you through a year of leaflet runs, and you have control over the content of the sticker, and you don't have to wait for a print run, or a designer to design something which HAS to be designed very simply anyway and you could easily do yourself.

It makes sense to put the design (and costing) efforts into the leaflet itself rather than a sticker. Seem's like a bit of a waste of money to get the likes of me to design something you could do yourself and then pay a printer to print something you can print yourself too!

For a logo, website or leaflet etc. you might not have the skills, time or software to do it yourself- but with a simple sticker it'd be dead easy.

Howz the home salon coming along? I liked your page on facebook and will mention it to my friends who live in your area

xx
Is going alright...... Ive had 4 clients, 3 of which are friends BUT ive gotna girl in today for a spray tan from my leaflets :) gonna give her a few leaflets to give to her friends so hopefully more clients! Going to do another leaflet drop today as this is the first day in a week and a half it hasnt pissed it down! Thank you! Have i liked your page? If not send me the link :) xx

Carl at Verve is amazing!!!! Carl - could you possibly quote me for a design of leaflets please? My email address is [email protected] and I'd want about 250.

Thanks!

Thank you:biggrin:

I'm typing this in a hospital car park at the moment, and I'm realising my hands are too big to type on my ipad.

aaanyway, happy to help, but I don't do the printing myself, just the designs to give/upload to a printer. Feel free to have a mooch around on my website for more info, and if you're interested or have more questions then drop me a line.

Is going alright...... Ive had 4 clients, 3 of which are friends BUT ive gotna girl in today for a spray tan from my leaflets :) gonna give her a few leaflets to give to her friends so hopefully more clients! Going to do another leaflet drop today as this is the first day in a week and a half it hasnt pissed it down! Thank you! Have i liked your page? If not send me the link :) xx

Ive just had my friends who I did my practice tans on rebook as paying customers - made me sooo happy LOL def give her afew leaflets! I think you have liked my page lol

But here it is just in case: Claire's Beauty Box - Spas/Beauty/Personal care - Stoke, United Kingdom | Facebook

LOL

Glad its going well - my husband has just said I can have our spare bedroom for a tan/beauty room if it goes well RESULT!!

xx

Ive just had my friends who I did my practice tans on rebook as paying customers - made me sooo happy LOL def give her afew leaflets! I think you have liked my page lol

But here it is just in case: Claire's Beauty Box - Spas/Beauty/Personal care - Stoke, United Kingdom | Facebook

LOL

Glad its going well - my husband has just said I can have our spare bedroom for a tan/beauty room if it goes well RESULT!!

xx
Just liked it or you claire :) oh thats brill! Me & my fiance are planning on getting a house early next year & he has agreed to let me have either a bedroom or a garage if the house has one for my hair room :) xx

Just liked it or you claire :) oh thats brill! Me & my fiance are planning on getting a house early next year & he has agreed to let me have either a bedroom or a garage if the house has one for my hair room :) xx

Thanks this is our first house its got 3 bedrooms weve just decorated the tiny room and are doing our room next so I can have the middle room if I want - I think well decorate it in similar colours to my business then can decide later if we turn it into a room but it does sound appealing!

a garage would be well cool :) thanks for the like as well! xx

iv been wanting to show mine which carl did a few weeks ago (who i'v been bugging...lol), but my broadband went awol...

i would definitely recommend verve design

Attachments

• Pareesa-LEAFLET-1 (1).jpg
    Pareesa-LEAFLET-1 (1).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 297
  • Pareesa-LEAFLET-2.jpg
    Pareesa-LEAFLET-2.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 235
TipLiCious - these are lovely! Cant fault Carls work!

I used to work for a venue in London and we would put stickers with an offer code on it for people to claim free drinks etc as long as they booked for X amount of people. It left room for us to change offers at sort notice and see where our customers were getting the flyers :D (also a good way to see who and where the most custom comes from for future marketing).

iv been wanting to show mine which carl did a few weeks ago (who i'v been bugging...lol), but my broadband went awol...

Xox

I love these!!!!!
Is it a double sided flyer? X

Love these. I'm needing some flyers also. Are the prices reasonable?? x

Very reasonable!

Carl doesnt do the actual printing but I used him for my design and then Sense Creative for printing

Def give him a email....but not before I get some more design done LOL xx

This is going to be the front of my leaflet - a friend who is a graphic designer made it for me, happy to share his details and would love to know your thoughts..xx

2uro8q0.jpg

Tiplicious is there a typo on the back of your flyer? Where it says 'find me on twitter or facebook or special offers ...' Should that be for?

Sorry if that sounds negative lol just in case you hadn't noticed, loving the designs of all these flyers though!

Air x

I think I uploaded the wrong pic, I did get that fixed..lolz

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back