Flying tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This happened on Monday. We got kicked out of our hotel at 9.30 am and just managed to confirm our flight. Spent 3 days in full lockdown being made to stay In doors.

Pleased you got back ok, despite the obvious difficulties. This whole situation is worst than ghastly.

This happened on Monday. We got kicked out of our hotel at 9.30 am and just managed to confirm our flight. Spent 3 days in full lockdown being made to stay In doors.

Been looking for an update from you about how it went, disappointed for you it didn't go well :rolleyes:

The worst of it was after being in lock down in Spain for 3 days and seeing how they are controlling it all. We got off the plane and there was NOTHING... nothing at all with clear information on what to do next. No info no screening nothing. I asked border airport control and they recommended 7 days isolation. I would have done this regardless as I dont want to put other people in jeopardy. On day 2 and its interesting. Both of us feeling fine so far. Just dont know what to do about work now as I'm self employed and have people wanting nails done as soon as im done on Tuesday

I’m glad you’re home too. With regards to work, you might find this is taken out of your hands anyway... either by government deciding to finally shut us too (double whammy for you) or your clients not wanting to risk it. I am staying home today because everyone cancelled and I figured I might as well save the heating/elec costs whenever I can! But most people are just taking it day by day at the moment, so you might as well not worry about it and do the same.. hope you stay well x

The worst of it was after being in lock down in Spain for 3 days and seeing how they are controlling it all. We got off the plane and there was NOTHING... nothing at all with clear information on what to do next. No info no screening nothing.

Yes, the UK does seem to be lagging behind its EU counterparts. If you were in Ireland (as I am) you would be advised to self isolate for 14 days upon returning to the country from abroad. Our PM has also warned us that this situation will likely go on for several weeks, well beyond Easter.

Latest posts

Back