Foil nail wraps Beauty Express

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these? They are very cheap but I don't want to buy them to try if the foil is flimsy. I've heard the Magis from S2 are good so if nobody recommends the beauty express ones I'll be going for them :)

Has anyone tried these? They are very cheap but I don't want to buy them to try if the foil is flimsy. I've heard the Magis from S2 are good so if nobody recommends the beauty express ones I'll be going for them :)

Hi. Have a look on the home page for SG, there is news on there about some new wraps that S2 have just started selling. X :)

Hi. Have a look on the home page for SG, there is news on there about some new wraps that S2 have just started selling. X :)

aren't these the same as the Magis wraps for l&p? - the description would lead me to believe they are, especially that they're sponge pads, which is nothing new....

hmm, wonder if they are as inexpensive as Magis?

aren't these the same as the Magis wraps for l&p? - the description would lead me to believe they are, especially that they're sponge pads, which is nothing new....

hmm, wonder if they are as inexpensive as Magis?

Yeah they do look the same as magies, except from what I read on s2 the pad and the foil part are separate. They work out cheaper and you get double the amount than magies as well. I will be giving them a try when I need to restock.

Shelley X :)

These ones are literally just the foil, you have to buy or make your own pad to pop in. Cheaper to just buy a roll of hairdressing foil.

Or like the others have said the new ones that S2 sell appear to be very good value for money xx

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

I bought the new ones from S2 on Friday and had a go with them last night and they were good. The foil was nice and thickish and didnt split and you just stick the pads on and place them on the fingers. Alot cheaper as well. lol.

So you put the pads on yourself? Can see that being quite useful....

They aren't cheaper than magis actually. When you factor in that you get 200 foils with 200 pads for around half the price of magis which are already built up and contain 500 it actually works out dearer but if you like them, use them :) x

These ones are literally just the foil, you have to buy or make your own pad to pop in. Cheaper to just buy a roll of hairdressing foil.

Or like the others have said the new ones that S2 sell appear to be very good value for money xx

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek
Ahhhh thank you, they sound pointless lol. Think I'll try the S2 ones :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back