Foils LOOKING FOR SOME!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nafia

Reaction score
I'm looking for some variety in transfer foils I have gold, silver and rainbow I was looking for animal print ones other some wild designs anyone have any ideas.

I know Star Nails used to do all sorts of foils under the 'Spangles' name. Actually I think Star Nails and Spangles are all under United Beauty now!!!! I wonder if you do a search you may find something

HTH XXX

go to shtuff then geek links, then uk distributors, click on U at the top of page and a link comes up to their website:)

I have loads if you want to buys some
I can send you a pic of them

I have some animal print ones Nafia! And a few others I dont use - they are spangles - I can give you the adhesive and top coat sealer too, just pm me hun if youve not found some already xxx I just couldnt get the hang of it! - They are as good as new, done one nail off of a roll, thats it xxx

Hi Nafia,

I have about a dozen rolls that you can have with pleasure - no charge as I have had them a while and don't really use them.

PM me with your address and I will get them out to you tomorrow.

HTH

I have a few rolls too babes, you can have them foc too, just pm me your address and I'll send them to you.

Are these foils any good i have always wanted to try them but have never.. maybe i should give it a whirl.. are they called spangles... or has the name changed..

i use spangles foils i got them frm Ebay a while bak x

Thank You SOOOOOOO Much my fellow geeks Your are truly my live savers

Latest posts

Back