Foils or easi meche

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its what you know and what you trained with.
I trained with easi-mesh 25 yrs ago and I dont know why I can get close to the root with mesh, and people who prefer foil cant??

it doesnt matter what you r using, its how thin and straight your sections are.

if your sections are thin and straight, the mesh/foil fits right upto the scalp.
the blue sticky line is there as a guide, I always put colour over it.

As for opening them, I can pick them up with 1 hand and with long nails! I just pinch them and pull open.

As I dont use foils often enough, I find them more fiddly to pick up, fold etc.

The main advantages with mesh is
1.you can see through them, which means you can have a full on discussion with your client and still see which colour of 4 goes next!

2. they lay flatter and are lighter.

Biggest disadvantage, they are expensive. however, Sallys have started stocking a range in a pink box with a pink stripe. they are about £6-7 cheaper for a box of 200.

I actually remember when I was 1st in business, I used to wash and dry my easimesh and re-use!!

That was b4 the sneaky buggers started making the blue strip seperate from the main piece, which meant they fell apart:mad:

i prefer foils but them already cut to size iv used the machines before and find them great:hug::hug:

foil wins hands down, easy mesh is kak. . . and as for juniours putting the foil in and hilding it for u? whats the point of gettin a stylist do do ur hair when half the work is done by a juniour, perhaps im jus old fashioned and liek to do as much as i can myself?

Latest posts

Back