Foldable foot spa?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchanting Beauty

Reaction score
Hi!
Has anyone ever used a foldable foot spa, and if so, would you recommend one?
I currently have a footsie bath, & although I love the liners & not having to clean the spa after each pedicure, being Mobile i’m finding it awkward with back problems....it’s just another bag to carry.
If anyone could recommend anything, would be great x

Thanks for your suggestion, looks good but was looking at the proper foot spas with heat & massage functions.
That's ok, I don't think I've seen anything that folds that has electrics to it. Safety etc etc

That's ok, I don't think I've seen anything that folds that has electrics to it. Safety etc etc
There are some out there, seen a couple in magazines & Argos , amazon etc sell them. Just wondering if they’re any good.

There are some out there, seen a couple in magazines & Argos , amazon etc sell them. Just wondering if they’re any good.

Well I've just had a google and found the ones you're talking about - never knew [emoji849]!
Learn so much on here!! [emoji4]

OMG looks amazing! I wonder if barbicide would effect the material it’s made from at all [emoji848] anyone tried this foot spa? X

OMG looks amazing! I wonder if barbicide would effect the material it’s made from at all [emoji848] anyone tried this foot spa? X
The reviews on Amazon & Argos are pretty good but would like to hear from somebody in the industry that uses one .

I went a brought today ladies! It’s lovely, such good quality and well worth the price. Very easy to clean. The only downside is that the on and off switch is not on the therapists side of the bowl. So I will be turning it off from the mains rather than reaching round.

I went a brought today ladies! It’s lovely, such good quality and well worth the price. Very easy to clean. The only downside is that the on and off switch is not on the therapists side of the bowl. So I will be turning it off from the mains rather than reaching round.
Oh that’s fab! Where did you get it from? Also how are you cleaning it?

Oh that’s fab! Where did you get it from? Also how are you cleaning it?

Argos, I used barbicide straight after for 10mins, rinsed out with water. Dried with towel and then sprayed a detol spray for good measure before folding away.

Argos, I used barbicide straight after for 10mins, rinsed out with water. Dried with towel and then sprayed a detol spray for good measure before folding away.
Thanks for the recommendation!

Latest posts

Back