Follow-up on "OH NO, Need Support"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claddagh Nails

Irish Geekette
Reaction score
Just a quickie to follow up my thread on Friday:
http://www.thenailgeek.com/showthread.php?t=17892

Thanks to all who replied it was a great help.
So Friday left work, headed to ONS to pick up one or two items left with a bag full, thanks Emer (cna ireland) love the enamel colours.
Off home, sorted, dusted and set up for my full-set, waited and waited, so show.
Door bell goes at 10.30pm "can you still do my nails?"
"Sorry it very late, how about tomorrow?"
Saturday, no show again all day but got a text at 7pm "can I still do the nails but going out at 8pm". I won't tell you what my reply to that was, lets say my Irish got very flaunted (not to client of course).
Sunday - I'm busy so no can do.
Monday - "can you do my nails today?" , "sure what time", "don't know yet will text you".
Went and dropped hubby of for a pint and guess who was in the pub?
"oh good can I come with you now and get my nails done".
"Sorry no! you look like you had one to many and I have made other plans".
Left really p---ed off and mad, was really looking forward to doing her nails in the end and I felt really let down.
But not to worry have two ladies to do next week end and I know they won't let me down, just hope I'm up scratch.

That's awful!

What an inconsiderate person.

Keep smilin hun and good luck with the other ladies!

She's the loser Bernie cause she'll always be at the bottom of your client list, particularly when you have clients knocking down your door for your services.

What an odd thing to do! What goes around comes around......

hun, just think of it as , she seems the sort of perrson who would probably not have looked after them anyway, your books will be full soon enough and she will have to go elsewhare, you deserve nicer clients, :hug:

What an inconsiderate mare.

Never mind hun she will be the loser not you
x

I know how you feel, had booking today for a full set, so sorted out child care, and went to the salon, yep a no show, so my son and i off to the beach in a bit to play.
I won't be beaten by these no shows that get me down.

Fancy thinking she can mess you around like that as if you were at her beck and call! Do these people have no manners at all? No idea in the world how to treat people? Beats me.

jUSR THINK, IF YOU HAD OF DONE THEM, HOW MANY OTHER OTHER CLIENTS WOULD YOU MISS OUT ON BY HER BOOKING IN FOR REBALANCES AND THEN NOT SHOWING UP. YOU NEED HER LIKE A HOLE IN THE HEAD!

Latest posts

Back