Food supplements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
Ive just been watching diet doctors.Just wondered how many of us take food supplements and whether you think they have made a difference to you.What about these bio yoguarts for digestion and acidophilis.

Been working so didn't see the programme, but a year or so ago, when I was tested for food intolerances, I was also tested for vitamin and mineral deficiencies and was found to be lacking in Iron (so that's why I was always knackered), Essential Fatty somethings, was it Acids?, not sure what they do, and Selenium.

When I took a decent iron supplement (from a health food shop) I started to have a lot more energy. And Selenium helps to regulate your blood sugar levels and reduce cravings, and that helps too.

Not sure about the yogurt thingummys, and with a lactose intolerance I doubt I'll be finding out lol!

I have tried the yogurts and drinks etc but they only have a small amount of the good and bad bacteria so are not very strong,
i suffer with ibs and used to be doubled up for 3 to 4 days in pain, my brother in law sent me a bottle of multi-dophilus these are by a company called lifeplan, i take 3 tablets every tea time and have been taking them for around 2 yrs now and i have not had one bad episode since,
i truly believe these are ace, if i forget to take them i know about it the next day so they definitely work
Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements direct from Lifeplan

Latest posts

Back