Foot spa liners?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acrylic83

Reaction score
I wanted some advice on what to line my foot spa with its a foot spa like one thats available at boots and i was wondering how the water jets and foot massage would work through the liners is

I don't think you can line a foot spa that has jets.

The only two that I know of that use liners are the Footsie and Belava. They don't have jets but they do keep the water warm and they 'agitate' (can't think of the correct term) the water w/o jets. HTH! :)

I have the Footsie and love it!

You can't line a spa with jets. The Footsie vibrates and keeps the water lovely and toastie and is hygienic as the liners are disposable.

You can't line a spa with jets. The Footsie vibrates and keeps the water lovely and toastie and is hygienic as the liners are disposable.

Vibrates...thats the word I was looking for. Thanks! :)

So its obviously not a good idea to get a foot spa then. But then again when people go to the high street salons those fancy spas arent being lined either i never complained when i was using them neither. I would disinfect after each use

Obviously you can disinfect between clients but I like the fact that I can do back to back pedicures without the need to disinfect as I just change the liner. It's all down to personal preference but also a great selling point to my clients.

Yes i understand that clients may not like the idea of disinfecting between clients.

Latest posts

Back