Foot Spas & Bad Circulation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting a footspa, I think I may have bad circulation in the lower legs but this hasn't been confirmed by my doctor yet, can someone explain why I can't or why I have to be careful when using one of these?

Don't want my legs to fall off:lol::lol:

I'm looking into getting a footspa, I think I may have bad circulation in the lower legs but this hasn't been confirmed by my doctor yet, can someone explain why I can't or why I have to be careful when using one of these?

Don't want my legs to fall off:lol::lol:
Your legs wont fall off:lol:It's just to be on the safe side,for example if there are circulatory problems,the spa would stimulate the blood supply thus causing the circulatory problems to be exasperated.

However you would have to have quite severe problems for any real adverse reaction,read the guidelines on whatever footspa you buy then speak to your GP when the results are proven,he can guide you,but I think in all honesty you will be absolutely fine.HTH

My legs are safe then:lol:

Thankyou:hug:

I think the other thing to consider is that poor circulation can also mean that the extremities (hands & feet) feel the cold more, so that a warm spa could feel hotter than normal so care would have to be taken with the water temperature.

I think the other thing to consider is that poor circulation can also mean that the extremities (hands & feet) feel the cold more, so that a warm spa could feel hotter than normal so care would have to be taken with the water temperature.
The temperature of a foot spa should not be that warm though,and should always be checked prior to client putting their feet into spa,if it's that bad anyway they should be checking when they get in a bath...everything really that involves water or any heat/cold treatments

Latest posts

Back