Foot treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samathiyy

Reaction score
Now that the good weather is on its way I'm interested in getting some treatments for feet on my menu but not sure what obviously besides a pedicure and shellac toes.
Do you find that people like to have extensions on their toes? What about rockstar/twinkle toes? Thanks!

Rockstars are always very popular, minx has a loyal fan base but I've not had any new clients lately however, I love them as I think they are very effective. I was also thinking of offering a crystal pedi, ie; gems on the whole of the toes or just big toes etc.

Karaxxx

I do loads of twinkle toes they come in for polish then leave with twinkle toes as im a glitterholic and have loads of glitter

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone know what the difference is between twinkle toes and rockstars? Or are they one of the same? Thanks x

As far as I was aware Rockstars and twinkle toes were the same. Glitter glitter and more glitter :)

X

Rockstars are what cnd called their shellac and glitter but they are the same idea just glitter and what ever you want to use

Rockstars are what cnd called their shellac and glitter but they are the same idea just glitter and what ever you want to use

Ah ok.. Thank you! :)

Hi I'm really into stamping at the moment & the big toe is a nice large canvas for the bigger image plates. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395572245.416590.jpg

Wow thats good im trying to get into stamping ive sucked up to now but gonna try one of the konad polishes

Latest posts

Back