Footsie Bath review?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DottieZopp

Reaction score
Need a foot bath and this looks like a good idea. I'm wondering what reviews I can get form you all

I bought mine second hand, and love it, being mobile I don't have to worry about sanitising etc inbetween calls just pop in another liner - easy,

I like the fact it is deeper and has disposable liners but I do find it too noisy when set on vibrate.

I bought one two months ago and I love it. I wish it was a little bit bigger but that's just me being picky. It keeps the water lovely and warm, it's so hygienic with the disposable liners. It's a bit noisy on vibrate so I will only use the vibrate function sometimes. But overall I am super impressed with it and think it's a fanatic product

LOVE my Footsie. It's the best foot bath I've ever used.. I like that I can just change the liners between clients. Of course, I do sanitize the bowl before I put a new liner in.

It saves you time (between clients) and money, not having to use water to wash it out. I highly recommend. :)

Love my Footsie as well! Keeps water nice and warm, the liners are very handy, it's pretty deep too. It is a bit loud on vibrate, but nobody complained as of yet. In fact I had some comments how my bath is nicer then in some spas :)

Love mine as well. I do wish the liners were not so expensive, or,that they were sold in smaller quantity. Still the ease and cleanliness makes up for the price of the liners.

Sent from my VS980 4G using SalonGeek mobile app

Well, you guys ROCK!!!!! I've got it ordered.

Latest posts

Back