Footsie Bath - The vibration?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Hi guys

Ive read and searched the other threads about the Beverly Hills Footsie bath. What I wanted to ask is im so used to the bubbles and vibrations in a traditional foot spa, it leaves your feet slightly 'buzzing and tingling' when you take your feet out. What is the vibration like on the footsie bath? Do you still get this feeling? Can it be felt through the liners? x

When i first tried it I thought OMG how pathetic! But once you have had your feet in there it is so relaxing and actually I prefer it to the swooshing of the jet spas. Speaking from personal experience I would much prefer a fab manual massage than have a swooshy footspa, in fact I'd rather have no swooshy at all if I had a fab massage lol!!!!

I can also say that in the salon where I work there are 3 of us using the footspa now. OMG what a fab idea those disposable liners are. No more spending ages cleaning and sanisiting. Just chuck out the old one, quick wipe round with a Mundo wipe and in with a new one. I can't rate it highly enough .... and clients love to see that they are effectively getting a "new" bowl each time. they always comment on it.

they sound so fab! am going to google them now, nothing more annoying than spending aaaages trying to swish out bits of foot scrub, then sanitizing it etc, esp when the only way you can do it is with a backwash, i always end up getting drenched!

I was looking at that site for my footsie bath. Ive ummed and ahhed and im just about to purchase mine now. I did another pedicure today and thought to myself i could REALLY do with a footsie bath. Faffing with my footspa during and after a pedicure takes the enjoyment out of doing the treatment.

I love my Footsie Bath, the only issue I have with it is that the new version is so noisy with the vibration.....does anyone else have this or do I have a dodgy one!

I also love my Footsie, but I agree with Cathie, it is rather noisy!!
All my clients comment on how lovely it is compared to a bog standard foot spa!

I love my Footsie Bath, the only issue I have with it is that the new version is so noisy with the vibration.....does anyone else have this or do I have a dodgy one!

Don't know as I have the old one, it just makes a gentle hum that you're not aware of until you actually switch it off!

Mine is quite noisy but it doesn't seem to bother anyone

Mine is really noisy to hun I put a bath mat under it just to quiet it down a bit :hug:

Latest posts

Back