Footsie pedicure liners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchanting Beauty

Reaction score
Can’t seem to find the liners for footsie spa, haven’t for a while & i’m almost out.
Any ideas on what else can be used instead as I believe it leaks if there isn’t a liner?

Can’t seem to find the liners for footsie spa, haven’t for a while & i’m almost out.
Any ideas on what else can be used instead as I believe it leaks if there isn’t a liner?

Have you tried Louella Belle or Aston & Fincher?

Yes have checked them, everywhere is out 😫

That’s a real nuisance, but I wonder perhaps if the generic ones sold on eBay will do or indeed fit in the meantime?

Maybe contact Footsie and see if there is a manufacturing issue: Footsiebath

I know that during the (seemingly never-ending pandemic) many items are out of stock due to manufacturing issues.

Best of luck!

That’s a real nuisance, but I wonder perhaps if the generic ones sold on eBay will do or indeed fit in the meantime?
Can’t seem to find them either & unsure if they would work.
Looks like it might be plastic bags to fill the spa.

Maybe contact Footsie and see if there is a manufacturing issue: Footsiebath

I know that during the (seemingly never-ending pandemic) many items are out of stock due to manufacturing issues.

Best of luck!
I think I will, although doesn’t help with my lack of stock at the moment. Looks like plastic bags to fill the spa will have to be used in the meantime 🙁 I’ve found a lot of stock issues with other products which is very disruptive. Has anyone else has issues with stock?

There are disposable liners as alternative.

Latest posts

Back