Footspa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em79

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if everytime you do a pedicure for a customer you put the feet in a foot spa? I'm mobile and ur can be a pain sometimes carrying one around

I use the Footsie Spa. It's light, easy to tote and a breeze to clean. I never have to worry about cross contamination with my clients. :)

I use. A foot spa clients love it.

I have a Babyliss foot spa, but I only use the foot spa if I do a luxury pedicure

Can I ask what you do for a pedicure.
I do the following and I feel I'm working for nothing
1.Put feet in spa
2.use foot scrub
3.removal a little hard skin
4.trim toe nails n file
5. Cuticle work
6. Lower leg n foot massage
7. Use scrub fresh on each toe to remove any grease etc
8. The polish

I'm thinking that I'm doing to much on a pedicure and charging £16 as the only diff in a luxury pedi is the heated booties

Any advice please got a pedi at 9 in the morning,
:)

I just do a really quick massage. Why use scrub fresh and not nail polish remover?

1.Put feet in spa
2.use foot scrub
4.trim toe nails n file
5. Cuticle work
8. The polish

I'm thinking that I'm doing to much on a pedicure and charging £16 as the only diff in a luxury pedi is the heated booties

I do a fairly similar amount but i charge £22 and £28 for added masque and heated boots or paraffin wax.. Although i am not mobile i am self employed.. :)

1.Put feet in spa
2.use foot scrub
4.trim toe nails n file
5. Cuticle work
8. The polish

Hi

That is what I do for a luxury, but I include exfliation as well. For this I charge £25.00 for.
For a Basic pedicure which I charge £15.00, I do:
Nails filed
Cuticle care
Single colour of polish

I use to include the foot spa and a massage in my basic until I went on some additional training and was told that they are normally in a luxury, so I had to change what my basic and luxury included

Em79, I do everything you do in a slightly different order and use nail polish remover, not scrub fresh. I have been mobile for 10 years and now charge £20.

Thank you all so much for your replies it has really helped me.
I'm now going to change my pedi to the following as I am more than happy that it is worth £16
1. Foot spray - clean feet
2. Hard skin removal
3. Cuticle work
4. File n polish
5. All done pretty feet :)

Latest posts

Back