For All Geeks Going To Excel In March!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going to excel and hope to meet fellow geeks, has ayone noticed the different registration system this year

Im going to excel and hope to meet fellow geeks, has ayone noticed the different registration system this year

Different in which way? - I never noticed when I did mine.

Who else is going Monday (besides me that is!!)???

I didn't notice any difference in the registration process, but then I seem to live with my eyes closed sometimes......:):)

I just thought they were vetting people more....I know that if college students go they are having to wear uniform. I think its to crack down on the amount of people who arent in the trade going.

I just thought they were vetting people more....I know that if college students go they are having to wear uniform. I think its to crack down on the amount of people who arent in the trade going.

Yes I noticed that and also no NVQ level 1 (or equivalent) students will be admitted.

Thank you for that i have printed mine off now wheres the stupid laminator. Havent seen peeps for ages so really looking forward to catchign up with new and old friends.

Me :lol:
I don't think Rach will give me mine back though....
I have no idea where mine, plus I don't think I'd have the guts to wear it again lol but I will be sporting my Danger Mouse pin :)

I can only go on the Monday but will wear my badge with pride! Great idea thank you:hug:

im going on sunday and maybe monday. thanks for the good idea!

kirsty haven't got a printer atm could you sort mine out for me

hugs and kisses a a little arse licking :)

For Vic anything lol

what time is the meet at ANT forum on Tuesday?/

its at 12 hun

Who else is going Monday (besides me that is!!)???

I didn't notice any difference in the registration process, but then I seem to live with my eyes closed sometimes......:):)

I'll be there monday cheering you on xxx

Glad you all liked to idea, if they last we can keep using them for any event we go to xx

I'll print mine off and wear it on the sunday!!

Katrina, im going up on the Sunday from Chelmsford if you wanted to travel up together.:)

just incase not everyone has seen this bump bump xx

I'll be there monday cheering you on xxx

Glad you all liked to idea, if they last we can keep using them for any event we go to xx

Thanks honey, I really appreciate it!!

Love the badge - don't have a laminator so I'm going to stick it to my show badge!!

See you there......:Scared:

Rich and myself will be there on sunday.....

We only joined just after excel finished,so it will be good to see some new faces,and maybe some ones already:green:

I am still trying to get rich to have his back waxed from Andy....i am determined:eek::lol:

Rich and myself will be there on sunday.....

We only joined just after excel finished,so it will be good to see some new faces,and maybe some ones already:green:

I am still trying to get rich to have his back waxed from Andy....i am determined:eek::lol:

Lets make a plan we will get him to andy's stand ypu hold his legs i'll hold his arms and andy can wax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmsl poor bloke :lol:

Hi all,
Just wanted to say a BIG thank you for the badge idea,
I have printed mine off and will wear it with pride on Sunday- cant wait! :)

I only have a black and white printer, would look so much better in colour, never mind! :cry:

Its a shame there isnt a meeting on the Sunday as well, would be nice to put faces to names and meet you all.

Can someone please tell me about those geek hats some of you have been talking about wearing?
What are they?
Where are they from?

Emma xx

:lol: gr8 idea for the badge. just printed mine out but it seems only to fit on a4 size. do i need to edit it to resize it as i think i will look a little silly with an a4 geek badge...lol
anna

:lol: gr8 idea for the badge. just printed mine out but it seems only to fit on a4 size. do i need to edit it to resize it as i think i will look a little silly with an a4 geek badge...lol
anna

pmsl

think you may need to resize hun :lol:

Hi all,
Just wanted to say a BIG thank you for the badge idea,
I have printed mine off and will wear it with pride on Sunday- cant wait! :)

I only have a black and white printer, would look so much better in colour, never mind! :cry:

Its a shame there isnt a meeting on the Sunday as well, would be nice to put faces to names and meet you all.

Can someone please tell me about those geek hats some of you have been talking about wearing?
What are they?
Where are they from?

Emma xx

There is! There's a thread about it, looking like ANT forum or Comp area for about 4pm - 4.30pm.

See you there x

Just printed two out - one for me, one for Sonia (who I am hoping will join up on this site soon as well and get addicted too) - but filling our names in with a fancy font first ;)

Latest posts

Back