For All Geeks Going To Excel In March!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the fab badge, brilliant idea. Hope I get to meet some of you on Sunday.

Flitch

Hi everyone,

Only a few more weeks to wait and excel will be upon us, i for one am really looking forward to seeing all you geeks there.

The only problem i have is knowing who is who!!

I have noticed in the past that geeks have gone to these fab events but are too shy to say hi or you just don't know what eachother looks like in the flesh, so to make things easier i thought Geek badges would be a great idea.

I have made a badge for you to print off, all you will need to do is write your Geek name, laminate and pin it!!

You don't have to if you don't want to but just thought it would be a nice idea to show our support for this fab site.

Also if any of you are going on tuesday don't forget the Geek meet at the ANT forum, come and say hi!!

See you all there :hug:
Hiya Kirsty, I have just printed off my 'Geeky' badge for wearing to Excell on Sunday. I will be the one walking with a stick as Ive hurt my back.LOL. Fanks for the idea of picking up another plastic badge holder to use, great idea Karen. Hope all who is going enjoys themselves and have safe journeys there and back. Lufs and hugs to all.

Love the badge Kirsty...Thank you:)
I will be wearing mine on my back, as my star one will be on the front...so more chance of people seeing them, look forward to saying hi to all on Tuesday x

Latest posts

Back