For All Geeks Going To Excel In March!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Only a few more weeks to wait and excel will be upon us, i for one am really looking forward to seeing all you geeks there.

The only problem i have is knowing who is who!!

I have noticed in the past that geeks have gone to these fab events but are too shy to say hi or you just don't know what eachother looks like in the flesh, so to make things easier i thought Geek badges would be a great idea.

I have made a badge for you to print off, all you will need to do is write your Geek name, laminate and pin it!!

You don't have to if you don't want to but just thought it would be a nice idea to show our support for this fab site.

Also if any of you are going on tuesday don't forget the Geek meet at the ANT forum, come and say hi!!

See you all there :hug:

Attachments

• badge.JPG
    badge.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 158
I'm not going unfortunately but thats a great idea. Hope you all have a great time!

great idea I have printed mine.

im not very good with printing things so i will have to get my mum to it for me later.what a great idea though,thanks kirsty.xx

great idea i should be able to buy some printer ink to print my badge before the show

I'm going - i could wear my geek hat! Who remember's these? :lol:

Attachments

• Geek hat.jpg
    Geek hat.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 67

Me :lol:
I don't think Rach will give me mine back though....

Attachments

• Picture 205.jpg
    Picture 205.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 53

Are you going to wear that for the 2 days we are there then? I am thinking it is a good thing that I dont have one to match! :eek: I think I will stick to the badge! :lol::lol::lol:

Are you going to wear that for the 2 days we are there then? I am thinking it is a good thing that I dont have one to match! :eek: I think I will stick to the badge! :lol::lol::lol:

Last time I wore it for about 5 minutes and then stuck it on my handbag, so other geeks could see it!

You're probably safe...I'll likely just carry it! :lol::lol::lol:

I am not going to Excel but have saved it for when I got to the Scottish Beauty Show so I hope the rest of the geeks going will do the same :hug:

Great idea Kirsty! I'll be wearing mine on the Sunday. :green:

oh i want a hat (she says stamping her feet!!)

glad you all like to idea of the badges :green:

roll up roll up get your geeky badges for excel pmsl:lol:

I have made a badge for you to print off, all you will need to do is write your Geek name, laminate and pin it!!

... and if you're feeling lazy like me, just grab yourself another plastic badge holder on your way into the exhibition hall :green:

kirsty haven't got a printer atm could you sort mine out for me

hugs and kisses a a little arse licking :)

what time is the meet at ANT forum on Tuesday?/

I'm going on the Sunday, not sure how the heck I'm going to get there, the old car won't do the miles:cry: and its to cold for a long ride on the bike, thinking coach, but need case with wheels or I'll break my back with the stuff I want to buy:green:
Haven't got a working printer so I'll just wave at any geek who's wearing one and you'll all know its meeeeeeeee

Great idea! I'll be wearing mine!

I had the pleasure of meeting some fellow geeks at the Sienna training in Gatwick today. It was lovely to meet in the flesh (quite literally :wink2:!!) Thanks for a great day girls! And a fantastic tan..!

See you all at Excel!xx

I'll print mine off and wear it on the sunday!!

Latest posts

Back