For all glasses wearers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gc2233

Reaction score
Hi

I’ve had an issue for years with contact lenses and glasses. Never quite finding a one fits all type to suit my age related deteriorating vision.
Varifocals are no good for close up work and reading glasses worn all the time tired my eyes.
I’ve just bought occupational lenses and they are perfect. They are called computer hd room which gives a wider close up part of the lens and a distance part enough to see around the room clearly.
The close up vision is perfect for hairdressing and has resolved my issues having to take my glasses on and off all the time.
Being able to see with clarity is so important in hairdressing which is intense work so getting the right glasses is so important as can cause headaches and eye strain.

I just thought I’d share as it’s helped me so much.

Hi gc2233,

Thankyou for sharing this useful information with the forum. My eyes are a nightmare in "executive varifocals"! They cost a fortune although I have been able to really do close up work for a time. Now I need another lens perhaps as I can feel sick if I am moving my head and I cannot walk from a to b wearing them, I have to be stationary. Just awful.
I'll look into it myself.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back