For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just to let you know that the new series of Celebrity Big Brother begins on 5th January ... they're not letting on yet exactly who the in-mates are going to be, but as an addicted BB fan, I shall be watching regardless!

ooohhh goooddd not anymore:cry::cry::cry:

Who do you recon is up then Karen?

I think Sam could be up for a stint -- what do you think? I bet that is why he has changed his job! :biggrin:

oooh thanks for letting us know

I wonder who will be in this year, anyone heard anything?

Can't be as many weirdo's as last year!

I would like to see some proper celebs... that we know of.. who are not like outcasts!!!

Can't be as many weirdo's as last year!

I would like to see some proper celebs... that we know of.. who are not like outcasts!!!

Hey, why are you not in bed yet hun?....you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow. Now go get a Horlics and get a good nights sleep!

xxxx

Hey, why are you not in bed yet hun?....you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow. Now go get a Horlics and get a good nights sleep!

xxxx

I went to bed but am up itching still... then Cadence screamed (she's getting more nasty teeth).. then I thought I'd come make her a special bottle of milk for a treat (have weaned her off night bottle) to keep her mind off her teeth... then I have 4 mountains of washing on the kitchen floor to get done...and then I decided I don't want to go to bed just yet as I can't sleep anyway!

The next door neighbour works at the hospital and so is running me up at 6:45 am, but I've set my alarm for 5 as I've not packed a proper hospital bag yet or sorted out stuff for the twins!!

Hubby's snoring his head off and will take Cadence to the childminder, then drive up to sit with me - men get it so easy!!

I went to bed but am up itching still... then Cadence screamed (she's getting more nasty teeth).. then I thought I'd come make her a special bottle of milk for a treat (have weaned her off night bottle) to keep her mind off her teeth... then I have 4 mountains of washing on the kitchen floor to get done...and then I decided I don't want to go to bed just yet as I can't sleep anyway!

The next door neighbour works at the hospital and so is running me up at 6:45 am, but I've set my alarm for 5 as I've not packed a proper hospital bag yet or sorted out stuff for the twins!!

Hubby's snoring his head off and will take Cadence to the childminder, then drive up to sit with me - men get it so easy!!

Flippin ell luv, no rest for the wicked then!
You must try and relax. Get hubby to do the washing, get your bag sorted (if you do it tonight it won't be on your mind) as you can't sleep anyway.

Flippin ell luv, no rest for the wicked then!
You must try and relax. Get hubby to do the washing, get your bag sorted (if you do it tonight it won't be on your mind) as you can't sleep anyway.

Hubby do the washing? I would need an hour to draw a diagram to get him around the kitchen finding the necessary equipment!

The toad cooks but as for washing... I've got more chance of fairies flying in :biggrin:

I know whos in it this year! ;) i cant wait i luv BB xx

got this off the orange website!

Stephen Hawking
Whitney Houston
Adam Ant
Derek Acorah
Grace Jones
Kevin Federline
Tommy Sheridan
Su Pollard
David Hasselhoff
Sarah Harding
Jeffrey Archer

:) :) :) xxx

Stephen Hawking
Whitney Houston
Adam Ant
Derek Acorah
Grace Jones
Kevin Federline
Tommy Sheridan
Su Pollard
David Hasselhoff
Sarah Harding
Jeffrey Archer

PMSL:lol:...no way Han!!!!

Stephen Hawking - how's he gonna do tasks?
Whitney Houston - is there room for her ego?
Adam Ant - oh I hope he sings.. I love him!!
Derek Acorah - in for some fake ghost sightings then...
Grace Jones - that freaky looking black woman?
Kevin Federline - oh ffs
Tommy Sheridan - dunno
Su Pollard - dunno who that is either
David Hasselhoff - boringgggg
Sarah Harding - dunno
Jeffrey Archer - hmm interesting lol

You sure that's right?

Im only kidding i think thats who they think shoul go in the house!! hehehe!! i thought id tease ya..... when i went on the website thats who i really thought was going in!! lol but when i re read it i realised that is wasnt! lol

xxx

Celebrity Big Brother: Runners & riders

Im only kidding i think thats who they think shoul go in the house!! hehehe!! i thought id tease ya..... when i went on the website thats who i really thought was going in!! lol but when i re read it i realised that is wasnt! lol

xxx

lmao

Shame... I like Adam and The Ants... he would have been great... but then it would be a bit degrading for him going in the BB loony bin!

well i just did a search and that kevin whatever his name is who was married to britney came up saying they had offered him loads of money so he may be in so Adam Ant may be in there!! lol

well i just did a search and that kevin whatever his name is who was married to britney came up saying they had offered him loads of money so he may be in so Adam Ant may be in there!! lol

I doubt they would have offered Kevin loadsa money to go into the house coz really he is a nobody before he met Britney! Whitney is a rumour coz apparently they are offering her £150,000, doubt it very much coz Mylenne Class got £100,000 just appearing on I'm a Celebrity and she isn't that famous! If Whitney did go in she would want mega bucks!!! lol

I doubt they would have offered Kevin loadsa money to go into the house coz really he is a nobody before he met Britney! Whitney is a rumour coz apparently they are offering her £150,000, doubt it very much coz Mylenne Class got £100,000 just appearing on I'm a Celebrity and she isn't that famous! If Whitney did go in she would want mega bucks!!! lol

just what i read hun xxx

Latest posts

Back