For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I think Dirk should take the R out of his name cos I think he is being one!:)

Well I never laughed so much since the beginning of BB when Cleo got herself dressed up and had a play around with Dirk.:lol: :lol: Why the hell he got so shirty about it I don't know. It's not like she was being nasty to him.:rolleyes:

I think she scared the living daylights out of him and he didn't want to look silly. (Well he's done that by himself):lol:

Ha ha!

Well I like Dirk, I think Cleo was funny, but he obvioulsy wasn't in the mood for playing and she should of respected that I thought. Not everyone wants to play at the same time. I know he can be moody at times though and she probaily just judged his mood wrong.

Generally I think he's a nice guy, but is finding the situation pretty hard going and is dealing with it as best as he can. I kinda felt, watching it last night that they were all being a bit cruel and are starting to pick on Dirk rather than Shilpa. Just because he is quiet and can be withdrawn dosen't have to mean he has to be ridiculed. But also, on thw other side, I think if he relaxed a bit and looked on the lighter side his time in the house would be a touch easier. I just hate it when they all start to gang up on one person, yeah it starts light hearted, but as we've already seen it can get mean and ugly. I hope it stays as just fun and Dirk is in a better mood for it today!!

Well I think Dirk should take the R out of his name cos I think he is being one!:)

Lmao @ that!! :lol:

I wonder if those new people are going to go in now? :rolleyes:
Me thinks not if there is only a week left! :rolleyes:

Lmao @ that!! :lol:

I wonder if those new people are going to go in now? :rolleyes:
Me thinks not if there is only a week left! :rolleyes:

I new YOU would find that funny!:lol:

Does anyone know when the final is ? I thought it was Friday!

Does anyone know when the final is ? I thought it was Friday!

I thought it was Friday too but my hubby said its next week! Surely not?!

dont know.. 6 days Shilpa was saying when she was consoling Jo.. That was last nights so it would have been sunday night she was saying that. But that takes us to Saturday night.

Did they hold they last bb final on a sat? Cant remember.

watching last night.. why is Dirk getting so hett up about attention from Cleo believing he fancies him etc.

why doesnt he just have a laugh with her? he has come across as really miserable of late! :rolleyes:

dont know.. 6 days Shilpa was saying when she was consoling Jo.. That was last nights so it would have been sunday night she was saying that. But that takes us to Saturday night.

Did they hold they last bb final on a sat? Cant remember.

watching last night.. why is Dirk getting so hett up about attention from Cleo believing he fancies him etc.

why doesnt he just have a laugh with her? he has come across as really miserable of late! :rolleyes:

Well to be honest me and my hubby was talking about Dirk and if someone you told to leave you alone but they keep on annoying you and won't take the message, I think you too would be annoyed!!! Well I know I would be!

last night they did the "make BB laugh" task....5 had to be successful for them to win the task....well only 4 won and BB said they had successfully completed the task...???....it was Jo, H, Jerome, Shilpa....who was the 5th winner...?

Just checked the listings on the Channel 4 website. It's Sunday.

last night they did the "make BB laugh" task....5 had to be successful for them to win the task....well only 4 won and BB said they had successfully completed the task...???....it was Jo, H, Jerome, Shilpa....who was the 5th winner...?

I think it was Dirk?! Coz Danielle and Jack failed to make BB laugh!

Oh and Cleo didn't make BB laugh as well

Think it was Jack and his trunk hun.... May be wrong, but it made me laugh anyway!

I like ****:Grope: I mean Dirk, but he is being a bit grumpy on times, very odd man, don't you think!

I thought Cleo was very funny the other eve as Tiara, but Dirky wasn't playing was he. She is right though, he should be able to take it if he dishes it out.

dirk, jack, cleo and daniele all got Boo'd....dont get it. x

Ooops you knew what I meant anyway LOL!

I just don't know what I will watch when Big Bro finishes, I know alot of people think I'm sad, but I really enjoy it. I guess you guys do too if your on this thread, so I'm not alone LOL!

Dirk failed,
Cleo failed (and they were all taking the pi$$)
Danielle failed
Jack failed

Shilpa passed
Jo passed
Ian passed
Jermaine passed

have I missed anyone? :rolleyes:

Dirk failed,
Cleo failed (and they were all taking the pi$$)
Danielle failed
Jack failed

Shilpa passed
Jo passed
Ian passed
Jermaine passed

have I missed anyone? :rolleyes:

nope thats right but BB said that 5 had to pass to win the task. x

Latest posts

Back