For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danielle is too thick to realise that her comments could be deemed racist. It is sad that Teddy has ditched her - I can imagine her not understanding why, at all.

I agree, when I watched it at work, she seemed to be smirking when showed footage, then blamed her laughing at the stock cube incident nerves!!!! Eh no I don't think. I watched it again when it was repeated because I thought surely not, but yes she was. Shocking! I didn't see her on This Morning but I'm sure her agent told her how to react.

It just had to be Shilpa, after all the Iternational hype over Jade, Jo & Danielle being racists bullies, puting shame & embarrassment to the UK, Big Bro had to let Shilpa win to calm the situation down, and for India to 'like' the uk again.

We all noticed the boo's towards Shilpa, and the cheers towards Jermaine, before the announcement of the winner, I thought it would be Jermaine....it should have been of course, he's the nicest, kindest, humble person in Big Bro yet. But how on earth can Shilpa be the winner when she got the most boo's than anyone else, even H who came 4th, got more cheers than her!??

FIX! FIX! FIX!

It just had to be Shilpa, after all the Iternational hype over Jade, Jo & Danielle being racists bullies, puting shame & embarrassment to the UK, Big Bro had to let Shilpa win to calm the situation down, and for India to 'like' the uk again.

We all noticed the boo's towards Shilpa, and the cheers towards Jermaine, before the announcement of the winner, I thought it would be Jermaine....it should have been of course, he's the nicest, kindest, humble person in Big Bro yet. But how on earth can Shilpa be the winner when she got the most boo's than anyone else, even H who came 4th, got more cheers than her!??

FIX! FIX! FIX!

Agree, agree, agree! :)

FIX! FIX! FIX!

That's exactly what I was thinking, great minds hey hun??

I had to post these ... take a look

Taken from Holy Moly probably just posting this cos it agrees with everything I have always said;

We don't decide - Endemol Do!!!

The Untouchables Versus The Unwatchables
Nose-in-the-air 'Big Brother' winner Shilpa Shetty was originally contracted to be a contestant on the Indian version of the show, the newly-founded 'Big Boss', but decided to turn the offer down as it was 'beneath her'. She clearly thought she was better suited to the more cosmopolitan British version.
'Big Boss', like its British counterpart, was floundering in the viewing doldrums until the racism issue floated into view (provoking huge interest in India), providing the buoyancy of much-needed publicity. So thanks to Shilpa, Jade, Jo and Danielle, the future of both series remains safe.
So, thank heavens for racists and tactical editing. By the way, 'Big Brother' is produced by Endemol, whereas 'Big Boss' is produced by... Endemol.

I got an email from ch 4 today, saying that they understood my views about the bullying, but basically Shilpa had won so................! Did anyone else get this?

Latest posts

Back