For all you Lost fans......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
....Series 4 starts this Sunday on Sky One at 9pm!! I can't wait (and not just for thr return of the delectable Sawyer :lick:), the trailers are promising answers and I neeeeed some!!!

So, with any luck, we'll find out how Kate and Jack got off the island and whether they go back.......

I know it's sad to admit :o - but I am sooo excited!!!

YAY!! me too! Only thing is, I need to watch the last 2 episodes of the last series yet, I was in spain when they were aired last year, I was sooo upset! hope they are on telly before the new series starts! Its been going a long time now and theres still stuff from the first series that need to be answered yet..... & well tons of stuff that needs some answers actually!!! ....... me soo confused! Be good Im sure though! x

I know I am just sooo excited had to set the sky plus to record it though as we are away. I will be in such a rush to get back waited a long time for this or it feels like! All we need now is the next series of HEROES............

Well I'm still miffed with Channel 4 for selling out to Sky 'cos I missed all of Series III :irked:

Enjoy and think of us geeks having to without Sawyer etc.!

I'm so excited too! What do you mean answers though? It never answers anything. There are always at least three more questions whe you think it is going to answer something! lol
Roll on Sunday! Yay!!!
Marion xxx

Oh bejesus, no clients for me then, Im cancelling them all to catch up!!
Ive got it all on disc just need to get and watch it!

I'll do it, Sunday night eh! Doesnt give me much time to get through 2 and 1/2 series!:eek:

Cant wait to see Sawyer either Yvette, my my my he is Fiiiiiiiiine!!!!

xxx:hug:

Thanks Vetty, I've decided I'm fighting you for Sawyer - you've been hogging him far too long:green:

Thanks for the reminder x

can't wait either it's been far too long!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Vetty, I've decided I'm fighting you for Sawyer - you've been hogging him far too long:green:

Aha, a challenge...... I'll warn you, I'm not giving him up easily......:):)

Watched the new episode last night. No questions answered, just hundreds more presented! You're going to love it!

Marion x

yay cant wait to watch it. i am a huge lost fan and heros

Right Im all set, I cannot wait to see Lost Im so excited, Ive almost caught up, I guess i'll get the gist as soon as it starts!

And Im gonna fight you all for Sawyer!!! PPppphhhhhwwwwwwoooooaarrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Latest posts

Back