For mobile tan people?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flawles

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry im full of do and donts as i am just starting out first of how mainy tas did you do before you were fine with doing them and not worried? also how far do you go to tan someone that stays a bit away worth whyle just to get someone or ... ?

Personally i did about 10 to get my technique right, i just practised on friends and family, i had fab training so was quick to start off. Really its personal preference as to how confident you feel :)

Its also personal preference how far you want to travel, i go all over, even if it means its not as "worth while" as someone who is closer, all tans are worth while in some respect as its word of mouth, just because your client lives a little further out, their work colleagues or college friends might not. The beauty of being mobile is you get to choose :)

Sit down and work out how far your willing to travel, if you need to add a mileage cost for people living further out and how much you feel you should be charging for a spray tan.

Its your business :)

HTH X

Thanks hun good reply :) x

I was exactly the same. I had great training - so 10 practices later I was ready to go and haven't looked back since.

I am mobile and I always look at the bigger picture when travelling to tan. Everyone has friends and colleaugues - I look at it like - its my mission to make the journey worth while. Give them the best tan ever - they go to work, they go see their mates - they all ask who tanned them. Suddenly you have a whole new group on the books!

Also some of it can be controlled with a bit of clever planning - when booking in your clients try to think of the journey and fuel etc! If I have one random client a bit further out - I send out a text to any other clients who are on that journey - explaining that an appt has just come available in their area in case anyone is fed up of feeling pale! It quite often works and someone else books in either side of the first client - so then the journey is not for one person.

xx

I was exactly the same. I had great training - so 10 practices later I was ready to go and haven't looked back since.

I am mobile and I always look at the bigger picture when travelling to tan. Everyone has friends and colleaugues - I look at it like - its my mission to make the journey worth while. Give them the best tan ever - they go to work, they go see their mates - they all ask who tanned them. Suddenly you have a whole new group on the books!

Also some of it can be controlled with a bit of clever planning - when booking in your clients try to think of the journey and fuel etc! If I have one random client a bit further out - I send out a text to any other clients who are on that journey - explaining that an appt has just come available in their area in case anyone is fed up of feeling pale! It quite often works and someone else books in either side of the first client - so then the journey is not for one person.

xx

Couldn't have said it better, well done, you obviously know how to plan and promote.

Latest posts

Back