for those of you that use environ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dermalac is an intensive Alpha Hydroxy body moisturiser which can be used on the face. hth's

Landmark distributors are the contact the no is 0208 4502020

Thanks for that I will ring today and buy some. Does it have any side effects at all (cause sensitivity)
cheers:)

You will have to buy it from a stockist local to you Landmark will not sell it to you. Your current supplier will be able to confirm once she has analysed your skin exactly what options would be available to you. Unfortunately I can only give you general advice beccause I do not have the benefit of actually physically analysing your skin. hth's

Their details were for you to contact them re training and set up costs.

Thanks for the rep hun xxxx Your inbox is full

HI ya oh sorry having a mad morning:irked: my little one into everything and anything ahhh:eek:

cheers for that, off to sort inbox out:)

i agree you cant see my skin, and i shouldnt be asking these question as not fair on you as a therapist sorry hun, will ring and sort:)

cheers:hug:

It is absolutely no problem to ask any question that I can answer I absolutely will:hug:

Environ products are so brilliant I would hate to give you some general advice , you in turn part with cash that may have been better spent on a more appropriate product from the range:hug:

Does anyone know much about the needling technique with environ?

It is a lesser form of a plastic surgeons technique.

It allows for much greater penetrations of the active vitamins It is an expensive piece of kit but the before and after pics are amazing.

Doesn't hurt at all as the needles are so fine.

BTW Environ have just launched a Self Tan and a Cellulite Body Profile Gel and they are flying off the shelves

Thanks for that...just wondering who can do this technique? Is it level3 beauty therapists with electrolysis experience?

The client does it themselves as the Roll Cit is personal only to them it cannot be used on anyone else.

For needling I believe on Plastic Surgeons can perform this technique

Latest posts

Back