for those of you that use environ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharez

Reaction score
hello i was just wondering if any of you use or have had environ facials. i am currently thinking of getting this range, but dont have the funds to get the machine so it will just be the facial range & wanted to ask those of you that use the range if you think the facials without the machine are still good. also as it has vitamin A have you had any problems with people having any reactions, as i have heard that some people can be sensitive to it. any advice from users or stockists would be appreciatted.

sharez :)

Hi I have recently undergone Environ training at the headoffice in London after researching many different ranges. I am about to launch the product at the beginning of November. I have experienced 2 Environ facials prior to choosing to stock the product with the DF machine - it was this experience that clinched it for me. I really believe the machine is what sets the Environ treatments apart from anything else out there. That said the products are a fantastic stand alone product that you will still achieve fab results with a manual facial. The DF machine enhances the results though by 400 % !
Because of the vitamins within the creams, it is possible to have some sensitivity whilst acclimitising the skin. Thats why all clients must start on the debut moisturiser and build up the intensity of the vitamins as they progress up through the range. Symptoms of sensitivity can include topical itchy red areas. However most clients acclimitise fairly quickly and should be encouraged to push through the "settling in" period.
I wouldn't hesitate to say go for it - the results speak for themselves - a true anti ageing "treatment" from a cosmeceutical range. Remember it is not just your typical beauty salon pamper facial !

Hi Sharez, i've been using Environ, without the DF machine since May this year. Unfortunately i dont have the funds as i'm a mobile therapist. Though it is going to be my next investment!! I do 2 facials with the products, an express facial, cleanse, tone, steam, mask and moisturise and a luxury facial, back mass, cleanse, tone, steam, massage, mask and moisturise.

I've had no complaints from my clients as they are results driven. . .aren't we all? Those who have the facials want to buy the products so i'm putting that money aside so as to buy the machine.

The Environ range is great, i did a bit of research before going ahead with it and even though its mostly fragrance free (most of my clients have been used to highly fragranced products like Decleor!) i feel the before and after pics speak for themselves. I've also been using the products. I suffer with rosacea and have always had the usual monthly outbreak. Since using Environ my skin has improved dramatically, i could go on & on gushing about these products but i wont bore you...I'd just say go for it!
Lucy:)

thanks for your replies i am exited by the range & the training & have a rep coming to talk to me about the products on thursday but dont think i will manage to take on the products until after christmas, the only thing that has put me off a bit is that i read that vitamin A can cause some sensitivity & dont know any therapists that have used the range so appreciate your replies. did you find the training indepth.
thanks again sharez

Hi there

Sorry to step in to this chat, but I have been using the environ classic cream and c boost. I am training in NVQ 2 beauty but wanted to give it a go myself as not the youngest student and wanted to look my best :)

I had used environ a while a go and I started on the classic cream, unfortunately my skin could not get use to it I had terrible skin/reaction with flaking skin, terrible spots and dry skin (even when reduced the amount to every other day etc)too so I had to stop using it.

My dermatologist advised me to see if my skin calms down if I stop altogether, and it has, its never looked better except for fine lines(so it must of been a retinol reaction. But he did say dont loose faith and I need to go back to the drawing board and start on the debut, Im a bit concerned to try it again, due to cost and my skin looking like it did, any advice on this product should I give the debut a go?

cheers

nenee:rolleyes:

Hi there

Sorry to step in to this chat, but I have been using the environ classic cream and c boost. I am training in NVQ 2 beauty but wanted to give it a go myself as not the youngest student and wanted to look my best :)

I had used environ a while a go and I started on the classic cream, unfortunately my skin could not get use to it I had terrible skin/reaction with flaking skin, terrible spots and dry skin (even when reduced the amount to every other day etc)too so I had to stop using it.

My dermatologist advised me to see if my skin calms down if I stop altogether, and it has, its never looked better except for fine lines(so it must of been a retinol reaction. But he did say dont loose faith and I need to go back to the drawing board and start on the debut, Im a bit concerned to try it again, due to cost and my skin looking like it did, any advice on this product should I give the debut a go?

cheers

nenee:rolleyes:

Hiya I use Environ without the machine and love as do my clients I cannot rate the products highly enough.

Yes slight retinoid reactions can occur but in my experience very few cases.

Nenee

can I ask did you start on Classic and C Boost? or have you worked your way up to this from Debut?

thanks for your input martigirl, what did you think of the training you received from environ was it indepth, & if you did it in scotland where did you do it. do you find that your clients are happy with the results of the cream if so how long before they notice a difference in their skin, after a facial do many of them want to buy the creams to further their results.
thanks sharez

I did my training in Glasgow and it was amazingly in depth extremely hard work but worth every second.

Clients adore the facials and can see a massive difference to their skin immediately, they want to buy the retail products immediately sometimes I start them small so ensure no pressure because I know they will love the products and even the most demanding of clients rave about their skin within a couple of weeks the real results are seen afetr about a month.

Totally devoted to environ as you can probably tell I have seen amazing results first hand.

hth's:hug:

thanks for getting back to me the rep is coming to talk to me on thursday & i cant wait not sure when exactly i will be taking on the range will have to start saving, im just building up a client base, im renting a room & only started in june so money is tight at the moment, car also broke down so that isnt helping, but really want to go for environ.

Save up and go for the best xxxx:hug:

You won't regret it

Is it Louise who is coming to see you? If it is tell her angela has been chatting to you:hug:

yes im sure its louise that is coming to see me i will tell her i was chatting to you.

Hi ya

I started straight onto the classic cream, as a year and half a go I had gone up to the higher strength(cant remember the name now sorry) so thought would be ok going straight to classic as used on skin before. I started every other day on classic with the c boost, but had terrible problems (not a mild reaction to say the least) even only using every other day, my skin was worse than ever, very dry, dull looking, wrinkles looked worst due to skin looking dry, dry eczema patch with flaking around my mouth, with big hard type spots on my cheeks and around my eyes which went a dark colour when healing, which apparently is where they show if a retiniod reaction!

I stopped using it and my skin has never looked better (except for the wrinkle issue and chloasma I have) Now Im not here to bad mouth Environ at all, I think its a top quality product by far, I just cant go back to the way my skin was especially having to show it off in college:rolleyes:

I have been advised to start on debut every other evening but am hesitant due to money and the reaction again, has anyone started on debut and been ok, does the dryness go as I hated that feeling on my skin, I like to look dewy and healthy, but felt old and dry:cry:

I no the saying no pain no gain, but I was doing this routine for weeks and still a reaction, also I have heard that c boost can be a contra indication if prone to spots, and to keep away as makes them worse (although I only have a odd one now and then)?

nenee

Thanks for clarifying I honestly think that you have had such a severe reaction because you went straight to Classic after not using it for 18 months. The vitamin content is significantly higher in Classic to Debut as you know.

After 18 months your skin would not be used to receiving high levels of vitamins topically.

I personally have had such amazing results from Environ but never underestimate the intensity of the active ingredients (even though I normally think more is best).

I hope if you decide not to go back to Debut that you find a product line that works for you:hug:

Hi ya

Oh I defo will be going back to Environ, and I will give the debut a go as their products are the BEST! I dont think any others are in the same league for anti aging etc It was me being silly about my skin :eek:

I will start on the debut as instructed and sort these lines out for sure, I like you forget how powerful the ingredients are, and need to remember we aent talking about other vitamin A creams baught off Boots shelf now, these are high grade products lol:lol: I should of started from the bottom and slowly!:smack: that will teach me!

Cheers for the advise, oh and I have been using their EVENESCENCE range for chloasma, I use the liquid like a toner after cleansing, and I am well impressed, nothing touched my chloasma before, now it seems to be fading for sure, when no other product Iv used has ever made a difference:lol:[/I]

nenee

thats great to know about the chloasma as i also have a few patches at the side & bellow my eye, i havent had anything work so far, so will also give this a try. i would be interested to know how you get on once you try the debut range again.

Hi

I will keep you informed off to get it this week, but I have used it before and it was fab then
nenee

Hi ya Sharez

Iv started on the debut last few weeks and Iv not been getting the retinol reaction as before, my skin is tolerating it much better. The only thing I do have is dryness and flaky skin in between my eyes and on my nose.

Will it calm down and how long before it does? Is there a good moisturizer i could use in conjunction with the debut to hydrate and cancel out the dryness?:)

hiya nenee
thats great that your getting better results with the debut, i have booked my training in january in glasgow, maybe you will get better advice on what to use along side the range from some of the girls that have been using the range for a while such as martigirl, they will be in a better position to advise what would be best.
hope someone can advise you. you can always try sending them a personal message if no-one answers.

sharez

so glad to see you have gone with the Environ range You absolutely will not regret it clients will be flocking to you:hug:

Hi there

Do you have the number of the environ training course, and how much will it cost etc, and do you have to but alot of ££££ worth of products to start? Just trying to look at my options for when i qualifiy as think it is a fantastic product

Latest posts

Back