For those of you who take the wonderful rescue remedy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
I noticed allot of people on here use the rescue remedy which is great to hear :green: as its greattt!!

Just another little thing i need to let you know about it, If you have a headache take two drops and it makes it go away. Ive only found that out a few days ago took it and my headache went :green:

But shame i have one today :| xxxx

sorry but what is rescue remedy

It's a herbal remedy - very good it is too!

Maybe if it was a stress headache that's why it worked?

i did go and buy some today so i will let you know how i get on with it.so thanks for the advice as i had never heard of it untill now.:hug:

the rescue remedy is something that helps people calm down who suffer from anxiety/panic attacks.hths

i did go and buy some today so i will let you know how i get on with it.so thanks for the advice as i had never heard of it untill now.:hug:

the rescue remedy is something that helps people calm down who suffer from anxiety/panic attacks.hths

Your welcome tracey, im glad that i was able to help you as i know how it feels and i really feel for you hun.It will work and i hope for u to over come this soon.xxxx

Rescue remedy isnt only for people who suffer, its for anyone in the world which u can take before an exam,nervous meeting or driving test. will help u pass as u wont be nervous xxxxxx

It's a herbal remedy - very good it is too!

Maybe if it was a stress headache that's why it worked?

Good point :green: possibly... i just hope this one goes as i cannot be botherd to go shops to get tablets lol xxx

Give yourself a bit of a neck and shoulder massage, that should help. And a warm bath usually does too.

I noticed allot of people on here use the rescue remedy which is great to hear :green: as its greattt!!

Just another little thing i need to let you know about it, If you have a headache take two drops and it makes it go away. Ive only found that out a few days ago took it and my headache went :green:

But shame i have one today :| xxxx

I dont think we should be recommending anyone to take something specific for a specific pain on this site...... we are not doctors after all.

I agree that it eases panic, but maybe your headache went on its own? I personally have never known it to take a headache away when I have had one.

I dont think we should be recommending anyone to take something specific for a specific pain on this site...... we are not doctors after all.

I agree that it eases panic, but maybe your headache went on its own? I personally have never known it to take a headache away when I have had one.

Do you know what its best that i leave this site altogether.BYE!

I love the Rescue Remedy, it worked a treat for me...... 2 drops on the tounge...it does work well for tension headaches and stress and yes panic attacks and fear issues, I can vouch for that...
alternative flower medicine, that Dr. Bach knew his roses from his daisies lol.....

I love the Rescue Remedy, it worked a treat for me...... 2 drops on the tounge...it does work well for tension headaches and stress and yes panic attacks and fear issues, I can vouch for that...
alternative flower medicine, that Dr. Bach knew his roses from his daisies lol.....

Oh yes :green: Its become so popular now...
Its geniuss also homopathic remedies are also very good and very natural.xx

i had never heard of it til last year til my neighbour gave me some to try. To be honest as its herbal im not sure a doctor would recommend it anyway.

I dont think any harm could come from taking it for a headache. I would rather try that than painkillers if poss x

i still cant help but be suprised at how many people suffer from these things and that use the rescue remedy.i cant believe ive only just heard of it.i just wanted to say thank you to miss amy who started the thread on panic attacks as i probably still wouldnt of heard of it otherwise,and thanks to everyone who has also give me such great advice.thankyou:hug:

or driving test. will help u pass as u wont be nervous xxxxxx
Well I can vouch for this for sure,
I failed 6 driving tests...nerves mainly caused me to not concentrate properly..
7th test instructor recommened rescue remedy and i used it and passed,
I knew I was nervous..but didnt feel it if that makes sense !

I dont think we should be recommending anyone to take something specific for a specific pain on this site...... we are not doctors after all.quote]
as said though,.
Its a herbal, natural remedy, not a specific medicine so I dont see the harm in this, its a harmless constructive recomendation imo..
Its slightly different to a medical condition if its just the odd headache,
If someone said to me "oooh i have a headache" I would say "here have a paracetamol" not
" best to see a GP "

oooh bummer, I can't find my spell check lol, so sorry for the mistakes everyone xxxx

Oooh ,yes its lovely ,tastes like Brandy.

Oooh ,yes its lovely ,tastes like Brandy.
Its minging lol,
I was going to buy some for when I finally pluck up courage to go to the dentist in a few weeks (only fear stopping me from going and booking tomorrow, nothing else)
but i thought ooooo nooo what if he smells it and thinks im an alchy lol,
I swear by itx

Its minging lol,
I was going to buy some for when I finally pluck up courage to go to the dentist in a few weeks (only fear stopping me from going and booking tomorrow, nothing else)
I swear by itx
i bought some rescue remedy today from boots and i saw that they do them in like a sweet form which come in a yellow round tin.it said that they didnt contain any alcohol so they might be worth you trying instead?x

Its minging lol,
I swear by itx

Probably not the best thing to take before a driving test then.

Probably not the best thing to take before a driving test then.
lol driving instructors recomendation :green:
although a vodka would have helped calm the old nerves a treat too i bet...but the road rage would have failed me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back