for those that have trained with environ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharez

Reaction score
hello,
I am about to do my training with environ on monday & was just wondering if you get training on manual facials as well as the electrical facials.
I wont be getting the machine & am just hoping that the training covers this side also, it wasnt mentioned in the schedule of what was being covered.
hope someone can let me know, thanks for your time

sharez :)

Yes you do and the workbook lists one for you too.

Enjoy your training you will never look back I genuinely never intended to offer facials as I had never found a range that did exactly what it claimed......................................until I found Environ as far as I am concerned Dr Des Fernandes is a God:)

thanks for your reply,

i cant wait for the training, just wish i had done it before, i am now pregnant so wont get the electrical facial which i was really looking forward to as i have heard good things about it.

after i have my baby i will be slowing down i rent a room at the moment, so will be giving that up.

i am hoping to do some facials mobile as i dont have a spare room in the house hopefully my clients will love the products. if anyone does environ facials mobile i would be greatfull if you would let me know if theres alot to carry.

thanks for all help on this
sharez

Hope you enjoy the training - i did.

Unfortunately tho i've got a downer on them at the mo. Did they tell you therer's a £500 min order? They didn't with me. I'd love to get started but can't afford it:cry:.

Latest posts

Back