For your protection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi! I am a girl who wonders this. In two years, my sister Louise are going to the junior prom at her high school. I have promised to do her hair and nails before this.

Now for the question. We both wear matching black stylist aprons when I am doing her hair. Should I wear any more protection when doing her nails?

if you have an e-file, wear glasses as some dust in your eyes just hurts like hell.

what else except hygienic rules... Idk.

When you do some training in nails you will know the answer to your question hun,
on your profile it says you are not a nail geek.

I have decided how I would do. In fact, on Friday, I am planning to try doing Louise's nails, hair and makeup (in this order).

I asked my mom, who is also a stylist, what protectives I should wear. I told you that I always wear a stylist apron and a baseball cap when doing Louise's hair. Louise also wear a stylist apron that is matching to mine (this is to protect her clothing).

Mom said that I should wear gloves, a facemask and goggles when doing her nails. In fact, I am planning to get two facemasks and two pairs of goggles. Then, Louise can also protect herself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back