Forever French by Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Morning all or afternoon depending....Does any one know roughly how much the Creatives Forever French is? I can't find it in the catalogue, probably just me not looking properly :o & I assume you paint this on like U would with a french manicure? Got my fabric kit other day & 4got to ask nice lady in OSNS about it!

Fab Freak said:
Morning all or afternoon depending....Does any one know roughly how much the Creatives Forever French is? I can't find it in the catalogue, probably just me not looking properly :o & I assume you paint this on like U would with a french manicure? Got my fabric kit other day & 4got to ask nice lady in OSNS about it!
Hi Louise

I think you're a wee bit confused:confused: . Creative's Forever French is the name given to a completed set of Pink & White L&P enhancements. I think what you are looking for is 'More Than White' which is a product that can be painted on to create a 'french' look. By the way I don't think this is listed in the catalogue at the mo, but you can certainly buy it from OSNS.

Hope this clears things up a bit for you:green:

Adele

Peppercorn Nails said:
Hi Louise

I think you're a wee bit confused:confused: . Creative's Forever French is the name given to a completed set of Pink & White L&P enhancements. I think what you are looking for is 'More Than White' which is a product that can be painted on to create a 'french' look. By the way I don't think this is listed in the catalogue at the mo, but you can certainly buy it from OSNS.

Hope this clears things up a bit for you:green:

Adele
:o :o oppsss thanks Adele..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back