Forever Living Products-anyone heard/tried these products ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
hi everyone,has any one heard of Forever Living Products ? ive had someone contact me (via facebook) asking me to get in contact for a chat if im interested in any of there products,im actually looking into getting a skin care range so i can offer facial treatments to my clients so this could be a possibility but just wondered if anyone can give me any feed back before i ring them thanks xxx

Yes I was approached by a very cagey lady whom i met and then she tried to get me to a be a distributor, they are aloe vera based products and i personally am not a fan! she was quite pushy and i got the feeling it was almost pyramid selling?! hth x

Yes I was approached by a very cagey lady whom i met and then she tried to get me to a be a distributor, they are aloe vera based products and i personally am not a fan! she was quite pushy and i got the feeling it was almost pyramid selling?! hth x

That's very interesting! Pyramid selling is actually illegal worldwide. It is where a few people at the top of a pyramid make money by selling positions, and positions only, there is no movement of any product because there is no product to sell.

If you are interested in Forever Living, do a search on Google, you tube, in fact anywhere and everywhere and I think you will find it an honest and ethical system, in fact they are the world leaders in their area. What other company gives you all the support you need, all the training you need, never pressurises you or breaths down your neck, and gives you the most phenomenal rewards, and has had consistent growth over the past 35 years, etc etc etc.

From my experience with Forever I have never seen any pushiness, the opportunity is offered, there is a difference, it's up to individual as to whether they take up that offer or not.

hope this clarifies a few misguided opinions.

Yes I was approached by a very cagey lady whom i met and then she tried to get me to a be a distributor, they are aloe vera based products and i personally am not a fan! she was quite pushy and i got the feeling it was almost pyramid selling?! hth x[/QUOT

I was in to minds about contacting the man as I'm abit of a softy and find it hard to say no if someone pushy

That's very interesting! Pyramid selling is actually illegal worldwide. It is where a few people at the top of a pyramid make money by selling positions, and positions only, there is no movement of any product because there is no product to sell.

If you are interested in Forever Living, do a search on Google, you tube, in fact anywhere and everywhere and I think you will find it an honest and ethical system, in fact they are the world leaders in their area. What other company gives you all the support you need, all the training you need, never pressurises you or breaths down your neck, and gives you the most phenomenal rewards, and has had consistent growth over the past 35 years, etc etc etc.

From my experience with Forever I have never seen any pushiness, the opportunity is offered, there is a difference, it's up to individual as to whether they take up that offer or not.

Thanks Christine I'll have a good search around and see that I think

I have had them in my salon and they are good.
The person who signs you up does make money each time you order. And you will get some money put back into your bank account. If you then introduce someone you will get money from their orders. The more people you introduce the more you get back as well as making profit on what you sell yourself

I am aware that pyramid selling is illegal which is why i stated that it was almost pyramid selling.
I was giving my opinion of the experience that i had with a forever living representative who was quite pushy i'm afraid, I am not sure how my opinion can be classed as misguided as it is just that, my opinion.

I have had them in my salon and they are good.
The person who signs you up does make money each time you order. And you will get some money put back into your bank account. If you then introduce someone you will get money from their orders. The more people you introduce the more you get back as well as making profit on what you sell yourself

"Network marketing" is what this is, and Forever Living are the world leaders, which is why they win the Investors in people Gold, and Champion award consistently. They are also backed by Richard Branson, and Alan Sugar is working with Parliament to set up a scheme to introduce the unemplyed into this sector.
Donald Trump has said if he could have his time again he would chose a network marketing company.
There are several opportunities, depending upon what you want, where else can you sit down at a planning meeting and work out what you want to earn, not what will you earn, but what you want. You really can write your own paycheck. It's simple, honest, and it works.

The products are amazing too, lots of Forever's lotions are used in Great Ormond Street hospital, and their weight management products are used in hospitals too, for convalescents, and anorexics who need nourishment. And they are good for safe weight loss too!

Where else can you own your own business, start at 35% bonus, working up to 48%, have free holidays, up to £6.300 per year for a car or anything of your choice, plus have a share in the global profits, and have a whole lot of fun building a global business from your kitchen table!

Perfect job to fit around anyone's lifestyle.

hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back