Forget the man bun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you on this one, I love it.

I really love this seen some really cool pics on hji, #hairgoals

Gods sakes I'll be seeing more men with better hair than me! So not fair!

My son was rocking this look in the 90's. I'll have to tell him he was ahead of his time. LOL!

Have any men come in and asked for this yet?

Our junior has grown his hair like this. I've done his hair like this a few times for work and when he's gone out.

I loved the mun!! Really love the man braid. Wish I could find some men who are err...man enough to want it.

Gods sakes I'll be seeing more men with better hair than me! So not fair!

I was just thinking the same! I've been trying to Dutch braid my hair all evening and it's not working... Now I'm gonna be seeing guys who can do it flawlessly!

I was just thinking the same! I've been trying to Dutch braid my hair all evening and it's not working... Now I'm gonna be seeing guys who can do it flawlessly!
I wear mine in Dutch plaits instead of tying it up still doesn't look as good as I'm doing I on myself!

I wear mine in Dutch plaits instead of tying it up still doesn't look as good as I'm doing I on myself!
I've been practicing for days, I just end up with a hundred pieces of hair [emoji45]

I've never done a Dutch braid. I've tried but only on myself...

Can anyone recommend a vid to refresh myself?

I am right in saying Dutch is the one that sits on top? I couldn't do any style French or Dutch before I started training and that was one thing I just couldn't do I had to keep practising on my sisters brats dolls head from when she was younger! I still would now rather do a Dutch than a French, french is too fiddly for me!

I've not got a video I'll have a look tho for you x

Dutch is an inside out French braid. With French you braid the hair over itself but Dutch goes under.

This tutorial is quite good!

Latest posts

Back