Forget weight trust pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Thought this might be worth a try for all us geeks who have gained a few extra pounds over xmas :)
Get Skinny with Pink Diet Patch

You can send off for a free sample so worth a try.

Thanks Lel,
Im going to look like a Raggy doll soon...with this , and then my smoking patch when I go get them lol
I just went to order one, but it says its nearly £6 p+p
Is that right ??? for the sample ??? thats shocking lol
ahhh just read again, its a weeks supply !

Sorry...but what a lot of Hogwash!!!
I always say...If it sounds too good to be true...then it usually is too good to be true!

I would rather eat less and excercise more.....does that seems a bit too radical???

Last edited:
Ok this is just my opinion but as much as I want to lose weight that ad is nasty. What message is that really sending out. Every girl there, especially the last picture where the girl has the patch on her tummy area, look underweight. The last one looks terrible to me. If the product works fine but in an age of ever increasing eating problems in teens I reallly question using girls that thin to advertise it.

all i can say is wow

so a little patch on your tummy will make you stick thin

why can't people advertise exercising and healthing eating as a way to lose weight

What I can never get my head round...

for all the patches, tablets etc out there....they still tell you that you have to eat sensibly and exercise...

well heck yeah...you will lose weight...

they may suppress your appetite...but that doesn't mean when you want to eat, you will eat sensibly...

to lose weight you need...

1. A brain
2. Some degree of willpower
3. Some degree of self-control
4. Support

When an 'aid' to lose weight has been invented where I can still slob on the sofa and eat crap all day while I lose 5 stone of flab...then I will be first in the queue with my euros...:lol:

Not taking a dig at you Lell...everything is worth a try I guess...:hug:

You WILL Have the Hottest Body & the Dream Life

:lol: Not promising much are they?!:lol:

Lol I wasn't bothered about what it was....I just saw the words FREE & SAMPLE ,

lmao

I think the way to get these to work would to be stick them over your mouth !!!!!!!!

Haven't tried them just got send the link and thought I would see what you lot thought :)

I think the way to get these to work would to be stick them over your mouth !!!!!!!!

Haven't tried them just got send the link and thought I would see what you lot thought :)

:lol::lol::lol: well I guess you found out. I dont do pink anyway, it would have to be gold with Pave diamonds...............

you have to pay the £5.95 p&p though...free should be free!!!!!!....sticking them over mouth would get you slim....psml...lol!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Lel Even that wouldn't work when I wake at 3am for my midsleep chocolate intake,
The 7 cats all asleep on the stairs and the rottie asleep blocking the top of the stairs...
the obstacle of clothes scattered all over the bedroom floor and the mad turns I have to do to get past the beauty bed blocking my doorway..
NOTHING stops me having my midsleep muchie fest....not even sleep :cry:

:green:

I have just ordered, the postage is now 1.95 for 1 weeks supply. I am sceptical but Im going to try them anyway. Read the small print as you have to cancel your membership within 2 weeks after receiving your sample or they will continue to send you more patches for £XX.XX so I will cancel immediately. A week is all I need to lose a few pounds if it does anything we will see.

I have just ordered, the postage is now 1.95 for 1 weeks supply. I am sceptical but Im going to try them anyway. Read the small print as you have to cancel your membership within 2 weeks after receiving your sample or they will continue to send you more patches for £XX.XX so I will cancel immediately. A week is all I need to lose a few pounds if it does anything we will see.

Let us know how well it works won't you. Good luck!

from my experience these things are never simple to cancel and you end up paying a fortune for about 3-6 months while you sort out the problem with constant supplies turning up at your door!

Latest posts

Back