Forgot to Scrubfresh!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry honey! I've forgotten and it was fine! Don't say anything unless your client has any problems :) it's unlikely she will if she takes good care of her nails anyway xxxx

As long as the cuticle away was deactivated dont worry x she wont have any problems in the unlikely event she does contact you offer a free fix as a good will gesture x

Contacting her in advance will give her a free ticket to neglect her nails and have you take the blame x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Don't worry, we all make mistakes like this now and again, especially at the beginning :hug:

I remember when I first started using shellac and forgot to both deactivate the cuticle away AND didn't use scrubfresh and it was fine. Obviously not advisable as we need to follow protocol but I wouldn't be getting myself in a state about it or calling her back.

To help you remember in future, line your products up in order of use, then once you've used each one, put it away or to the side. I find this helps a lot as I have a lot of chatty clients and could easily get distracted but having my products all lined up in order helps ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thank you ever so much for your input ladies....I will keep my fingers well and truly crossed that there are no problems. And one thing is for sure - I will never forget to Scrubfresh again! x

Thank you ever so much for your input ladies....I will keep my fingers well and truly crossed that there are no problems. And one thing is for sure - I will never forget to Scrubfresh again! x
I did this too a couple of times when I first started. It really worried me at the time but it didn't affect the shellac thank goodness. A tip I found really helpful was to line the products up in order of use but also to "hide"your base coat behind your scrubfresh bottle. It worked for me x HTH

Ive done the same before & was fine :(

I was ment to put a smiley face!! Lol :)

I don't know. U might be fine but I don't think I would risk it. Bc I have tons of new clients that received Shellac at other salons first, and then came to me after one bad experience with chipping. So to protect ur rep, u might want to call her. But that's a judgement call and completely up to u. But personally, i would call her.

The step I always seemed to forget and I don't know why was to file the nail, now I do what planky does and set things up in the order I need them and haven't forgot a step since! X

Latest posts

Back